• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Didn't expect Day 5 to be harder than Day 1

sounds like ketosis has kicked in big style you should feel better tomorrow have you had plenty of water and all your shakes
it's my 4th day and I am feeling really tired too, took the afternoon off work and went to bed for a few hours but I am still knackered just about to have my last shake so hopefully that will give me a boost

Size 14 here i come!
I heard the 4-5th day is the worse so hang on in there.

Silver Member
Yep sounds like ketosis mine felt rough day 3 to 5 but great now. sing with me...." I will survive...oh as long as I know how to...":D
im on day 5 and im having a rough day.... ive only just had my 2nd shake, ive only manage 4 and a bit pints of water, and i ended up having to go to bed for a nap at 4 cos i was sooo tired :(((

I was exactly the same last week when I started. I was so shattered after work I had to go and lie down for an hour or so as soon as I got home. Days 4 and 5 were a nightmare and I thought I'd never feel normal again.

Suddenly on day 6 something happened and I felt amazing (ketosis??) the growling hunger had gone and I felt invigorated (that was a first for me!!!). I am on day 11 now and still feel fab.

Hang on in there it is well worth the wait.
Last edited:
It's a while back now but I remember Day 5 well every bit as awful - please believe us though when we say it WILL get easier xxx

Getting fat since 1980
yup... day 1 was great, my excitement about starting got me through the day, but day 5 was horrendous... i felt hungover all day - bright and breezy on day 6 though - stick with it :D