Didn't expect Day 5 to be harder than Day 1

Mr Creosote

Am on day 5 and its the most difficult yet. I feel very tired, hungry and a bit weird.

I will get through it but anyone got any idea why this might be ?.

sounds like ketosis has kicked in big style you should feel better tomorrow have you had plenty of water and all your shakes
xx

it's my 4th day and I am feeling really tired too, took the afternoon off work and went to bed for a few hours but I am still knackered just about to have my last shake so hopefully that will give me a boost

I heard the 4-5th day is the worse so hang on in there.

Yep sounds like ketosis mine felt rough day 3 to 5 but great now. sing with me...." I will survive...oh as long as I know how to...":D

im on day 5 and im having a rough day.... ive only just had my 2nd shake, ive only manage 4 and a bit pints of water, and i ended up having to go to bed for a nap at 4 cos i was sooo tired :(((

.x.

I was exactly the same last week when I started. I was so shattered after work I had to go and lie down for an hour or so as soon as I got home. Days 4 and 5 were a nightmare and I thought I'd never feel normal again.

Suddenly on day 6 something happened and I felt amazing (ketosis??) the growling hunger had gone and I felt invigorated (that was a first for me!!!). I am on day 11 now and still feel fab.

Hang on in there it is well worth the wait.

Last edited:
It's a while back now but I remember Day 5 well every bit as awful - please believe us though when we say it WILL get easier xxx

yup... day 1 was great, my excitement about starting got me through the day, but day 5 was horrendous... i felt hungover all day - bright and breezy on day 6 though - stick with it :D

Back