Didn't know what to have for tea.....

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Wants to Be Slim, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Wants to Be Slim

Wants to Be Slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st0.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.66%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    but i found this and made it this evening. I used the Extra Light Philly and i halved everything to make it for 2 (having it for 3 would have been pushing it). I added garlic when dry frying the bacon. Other recommendations were to add peas, mushrooms and/or onions as well. So we'll do that next time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. downsizeme

downsizeme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That looks lovely!!!! Wish I had some light philli arriving with my shopping today!

4. AmyE

AmyE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    that looks lovely, would like to try that next week. How was it with the egg yolks though or didn't you use them? xx

5. Wants to Be Slim

Wants to Be Slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st0.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.66%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i used it and it was fine. Its within limits, just, as its 5g. But no reaction. I dont dare try an egg on its own, like boiled, but i have tried it as an ingredient like in this meal a few times and have always been fine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.