Didn't last long :( But not a quitter!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Dwynn, 14 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Dwynn

Dwynn Member

Hello you lot!

So I had started lipotrim last week, and I've done pretty well the first 3 days, even when catering the nicest foods for other people! Real proud of myself of lasting 3 whole days... but on late day 3 I started getting all dizzy and tired, which I thought was ok if it didn't last. On day four I started getting real itchy skin in places and the tiredness wouldn't go away, neither would the dizziness. Fair enough, it's one of the effects of cutting out food altogether, which I understand.

However, as my job is very demanding and also very active I can't really deal with the tiredness/not being able to think straight, so I decided I won't' go on with lipotrim for now. I'm now reading up on Weightwatchers and getting my behind to the gym instead. Shame I had to quit lipotrim, but I am not quitting the weightloss-mission altogether, so I guess it's not all bad!

I'm really amazed how you lot can do this for so many days/months on end, and still going! Well done to you, it's brilliant! Good luck with your weightlosses, I hope it goes great for you!

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Hi Dwynn!

Such a shame you didnt get past day 3... i only really began to feel comfortable on day 4... good luck on weight watchers... i was on that plan for years and it works..... as long as you stick to it and if you have a blowout... get right back up and on the plan again... you cant beat ww.... good luck and you're NO quitter! Lorraine

4. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Good luck Dwynn you'll be able to do it you've got a taste for it now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.