Didn't last long :( But not a quitter!

Dwynn

Hello you lot!

So I had started lipotrim last week, and I've done pretty well the first 3 days, even when catering the nicest foods for other people! Real proud of myself of lasting 3 whole days... but on late day 3 I started getting all dizzy and tired, which I thought was ok if it didn't last. On day four I started getting real itchy skin in places and the tiredness wouldn't go away, neither would the dizziness. Fair enough, it's one of the effects of cutting out food altogether, which I understand.

However, as my job is very demanding and also very active I can't really deal with the tiredness/not being able to think straight, so I decided I won't' go on with lipotrim for now. I'm now reading up on Weightwatchers and getting my behind to the gym instead. Shame I had to quit lipotrim, but I am not quitting the weightloss-mission altogether, so I guess it's not all bad!

I'm really amazed how you lot can do this for so many days/months on end, and still going! Well done to you, it's brilliant! Good luck with your weightlosses, I hope it goes great for you!

:)

Hi Dwynn!

Such a shame you didnt get past day 3... i only really began to feel comfortable on day 4... good luck on weight watchers... i was on that plan for years and it works..... as long as you stick to it and if you have a blowout... get right back up and on the plan again... you cant beat ww.... good luck and you're NO quitter! Lorraine

Good luck Dwynn you'll be able to do it you've got a taste for it now!

Back