Didn't survive on SS.........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by botozi, 4 January 2008 Social URL.

1. botozi

botozi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I didn't survive the last two weeks on SS. I ate every day, you know, a bite here and there. "Only" 1,7 kg lost but hee..........i'm half way down!

Hugs
    botozi

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Every day is a new day!

You lost weight... thats the main thing!

Get up in the morning and aim NOT to eat. Its worth it....

4. ponypony

ponypony Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Wow, look at your new avatar - is this a new hairdo?? Looks fab.

I know exactly how you feel. Finally, nearly managed day 3 today but it's been bloody hard. I just had to be really hard on myself and battle those demons. Last night I even got some bread out of the freezer, but put it back 2 minutes later after yelling at myself. Fiance is away and cats think I've gone nuts shouting at myself!

My problem is, if I'm going to eat something naughty, I just throw it down my neck as quickly as possible to help get my guilt 'out of the way' - two problems, I don't enjoy what I'm eating and I end up feeling really bad because I have cheated, even if it's very quick!!

I'm now trying to reason with myself - If I really must eat something then a)chose something which isn't going to balls it all up ie plain chicken, b)do I really want it, c) eat it slowly so i enjoy it and d) do I really really really want it?

And that's how I've got through the past couple of days. But I know, it's hard. Well done on a loss anyway - it's more than I managed!

5. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Botozi, well done on your loss! I struggled on ss too so have been on 790 until I can get a grip. Seems to be working for me, maybe you could try that? xx

6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

How about posting a before & half way there pic???

Keep going matey, you're doing very well xxxx

7. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Botozi - haven't seen you on the boards for a while!

Well done with your weight loss - you are doing so well. Well the Xmas/New Year festivities are out of the way now - and I myself have found it very hard to stay on SS - I ate Xmas day, New Years Eve & New Years Day. But I'm on day 4 of SS and I'm back in ketosis and on to the final stretch now - nothing to stand in my way!

So draw a line under the xmas nibbles, take it one day at a time back to SS and ketosis, and you'll continue to fly to your target!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.