Didn't survive on SS.........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by botozi, 4 January 2008 Social URL.

1. botozi

botozi Full Member

I didn't survive the last two weeks on SS. I ate every day, you know, a bite here and there. "Only" 1,7 kg lost but hee..........i'm half way down!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Every day is a new day!

You lost weight... thats the main thing!

Get up in the morning and aim NOT to eat. Its worth it....
  4. ponypony

ponypony Full Member

Wow, look at your new avatar - is this a new hairdo?? Looks fab.

I know exactly how you feel. Finally, nearly managed day 3 today but it's been bloody hard. I just had to be really hard on myself and battle those demons. Last night I even got some bread out of the freezer, but put it back 2 minutes later after yelling at myself. Fiance is away and cats think I've gone nuts shouting at myself!

My problem is, if I'm going to eat something naughty, I just throw it down my neck as quickly as possible to help get my guilt 'out of the way' - two problems, I don't enjoy what I'm eating and I end up feeling really bad because I have cheated, even if it's very quick!!

I'm now trying to reason with myself - If I really must eat something then a)chose something which isn't going to balls it all up ie plain chicken, b)do I really want it, c) eat it slowly so i enjoy it and d) do I really really really want it?

And that's how I've got through the past couple of days. But I know, it's hard. Well done on a loss anyway - it's more than I managed!
  5. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hi Botozi, well done on your loss! I struggled on ss too so have been on 790 until I can get a grip. Seems to be working for me, maybe you could try that? xx
  6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

How about posting a before & half way there pic???

Keep going matey, you're doing very well xxxx
  7. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Botozi - haven't seen you on the boards for a while!

Well done with your weight loss - you are doing so well. Well the Xmas/New Year festivities are out of the way now - and I myself have found it very hard to stay on SS - I ate Xmas day, New Years Eve & New Years Day. But I'm on day 4 of SS and I'm back in ketosis and on to the final stretch now - nothing to stand in my way!

So draw a line under the xmas nibbles, take it one day at a time back to SS and ketosis, and you'll continue to fly to your target!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.