diet buddies thread

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
right im in a few challengers but think what I need is a diet Buddie someone who comes on most days we can have a chat about how we feel etc post our menu and generally just help each other lol anyone need a buddie x

i'm on here most days and would be happy to be your buddy if you'll have me. I know we're doing different diets but does that matter we can still support each other, we are all on the same journey just taking different routes.

hi sweetie i can be your diet buddie if you want? we also live near by as well. I can give you my work email for if you want to email me daytime hon

aw thank you both that would be great if you want you can pm your mail addresses and we can post here .I have had a bad weekend had a few drinks and I always go off the rails have decided not to drink sunday to thursday and then only use allocated syns on alcohol and treats otherwise Ijust go totally off plan :break_diet:

Hi, sorry -had a rubbish day and got on here later than usual.sorry you not had a good weekend, i had an ok one it was my hubbys birthday so wine and takeaway were involved but think i stayed on track. just been really busy today, stuck to plan but feel a bit deflated.
saw your other thread about your walking. i used to walk much more and should get back on it....maybe i should dig out my pedometer too.
hope you have a good day tomorrow. what day do you wiegh in, its weds for me so gotta have a good day tomorrow.
will pm you my email, take care!!

Hello,
I wi on wed as wel but not hoping for a loss as i have been so off track this week sometines wonder why I bohter as I cant stick to plan for a week even :break_diet:
when will I ever learn .Good luck for tomorrow xx

Hey Hun...dont panic about the loss, just keep on track....try not to get into the "oh well I've blown it now, I may as well keep going" way of thinking. You will only have more weight to loose in the long run.
Put it all behind you and just concentrate on not getting a gain, but staying the same at least this week.

Take care
Kerry-Ann
x

aw thank you I think sometimes when other stressful things are happening its so hard to think about staying on plan but will do my best :)

I know that most of us are governed by what we eat if we are stressed, bored etc, Im a prime example. Now, I try and figure out what my triggers are and avoid them or distract myself from them. It does work, but you have to stick with it, even if its just a brisk walk to clear your head, it will change how you feel about things and give you another perspective to tackle things.

Take care.

im terrible lately things seem to be geting me down and im just fed up think have winter blues

I know how you feel Hun. The weather and lack of light does not improve the situation when you are low to begin with.
Try and find something different to do with yourself...something that you have never done before, you will amaze yourself at the challenges you can face and overcome.

hellooooo, found you again. hope you had a good day, mine been ok, eldest daughter been off school cos she wasnt very well,so got day off work too:D, she's going back tomorrow.
had a sneaky step on the scales, think i have a small loss, but we'll see when get the official fihure tomorrow. good luck with yours too.

I am a big comfort eater too but am trying really hard to break that habit, am also ready for the spring and a bit of warmth to the sun. I am not a winter person:eek:.

good luck tomorrow, do you have a diary thread ?

Heloooooo ,
I do have a diary thread but not filled it in in today food wise ,I am even thinking about changing wi to a saturday again then i dont feel bad if I have a bad day at the weekend as it will be day one . I wish you luckfor tomorrow hope you have a good loss ,I have been trtiny to walk more so hopefully will be getting fitter as the weeks go by :)

yes i need to get walking too, used to do loads but too cold , i have to really make myself exercise but walking is ok as it feels like it has a purpose. think i will try and start building it into my day from next week. take care

you too and good luck let us know how you get on :wave_cry:

Back