diet buddies

Calligas, it was an inspiration to me that you had the guts not to cheat after going through the hellish day, so it is to you that I say thank you.

We are all doing fab. This forum is great or it would be a lonely journey! Well done everyone. I am so proud of us as a group. We have an amazing group loss and it feels great!

i have to agree with isis on that one this forum is great and you all are great motivation...i am soo glad i have got your support while being on this diet your stories are great to read through..:D..i am glad that i have started on this diet even though it is just day 2 lol and i am still stuffed from the veg soup that i have had a bit ago lol...luv ya all :D (cal you are doin really welll keep it up)
mwah

I wish I felt that way. I'm almost at the end of week 4 and for some reason I'm starving today!
I'm knocking back the water and browsing here but I could happily eat the dog's dinner!
Think it's a combination of boredom, cooking a roast I'm not going to eat and looking forwards to real food next week.

:grouphugg:

Back