Diet buddy

welshymamma

when will I be slim
Hi Everyone .I live in wales Ive got to loose weight for my sons wedding I dont want him to be ashamed of me .like I am .Need a friend to chat to and motivate me in the evenings when I get the munchies ..and if anyone lives in wales Who wants to go for walks or cycle Im up for it maybe the gym Its lonely on your own :cry:.Im not a misery guts Im bubbley and fun .just get down about my weight .wouldnt it be great if a few of us could get together ...Bee

hi bee, live long way away but love to have an evening email or online check in! Starting on Tues. Got lots to loose to feel better, and healthier..etc...etc... Going away in December for few days with a friend and cant bear anymore photos I get printed then have to bin. On Saturday had a Debenhams changing room moment...so thats it...got to change. Good luck Bee!

Hi Thanks I would love to keep in touch with you ,we could support each other .Im not to sure how this site works do you add me as a friend?? just incase My email addy is [email protected] praps you can guide me around this site

Hey Bee :welcome2:

I don't live near you but I'm online most of the day/evening if you ever want a chat and some motivation :blahblah:

Everyone here is super friendly and there always seems to be someone about to chat to or get some help from, never a lonely place here :)

Good luck with your journey and hope to see you about the boards!!

I have to keep posting threads

It says I have to post 50 threads ...well it stops me from eating ...:p

Nah, just 50 times on posts I think ;) Good luck x

Im trying hard ...I want to make friends and I cant till I have done 50 .....

No its 50 posts, you dont HAVE to do them all straight away though

If you go to the Chat section there are lots of word threads which will get your post count up

The chit-chat section is a great way to boost your number of posts, join in with some of the games people are playing, great way to waste time and distract from eating too lol

http://www.minimins.com/chit-chat/

Hi welsh, hope all bit better, dont give up, blomin heck if I can do it (weak willed liver belly that I am) you can. Start new post and we talk everyday! You done half a stone already!! How good is that!!

Back