Diet Chef Calories

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Dreamer, 28 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Hi everyone. I have a question about diet chef. It seems to suggest that there is a 1200 and 1500 hamper, and you can add things (e.g. fresh fruit/veg). In looking at their food page Diet Chef ยป The Food I noticed that on average my daily intake including the snack would only come to about 650 cals. I'm guessing this is why the massive weight loss, because it's a vlcd really? The issue I have with this is, not being scientifically calculated, would it be safe to do this without supplementation i.e. would it have enough of each nutrient, vitamin, mineral, etc?

Thanks for any replies.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cable

cable Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.17%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    it is low but you also have to go to the dc site and do the profile to see how many cals you should be having a day, then you add say a bread roll to your soup and a potatoe, rice or pasta to your evening meal as well as veg fruit and i even add yogharts and whatever i want as long as it come's within my alloted calorie range, it does work i have lost 36lbs doing it. good luck

4. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Thanks cable. It says I need 1200, so I'll get the 1200 range then add some bits and pieces. I'd originally thought you could just buy the diet and have no extra cost (as in Cambridge Diet and Exante). I'm a bit worried that adding in things, will be my downfall!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.