*NEWBIE ALERT* First Day on Diet Chef imminent!

Hello everyone! I've just purchased 4 weeks of the 1200-Calorie-A-Day plan through Diet Chef - it's being dispatched on Friday! Eek! I did the LL Diet from August 2011 for 2 months and went from 16st5lbs (105kg/229lbs) to 14st7lbs (92kg/203lbs) but piled it all back on after coming off the plan to move to London for a new job! My weight has since crept up, and I have put on almost 2 stone since November 2011. I am now 16st (having lost 3lbs in the last couple of weeks) and am hoping to lose a little under 5 stone in total. Has anyone else lost this much on the Diet Chef diet? I've signed up to only one month so if anyone can suggest a different diet please tell me your experiences! I'm getting married in October 2015 so would like to lose 5 stone by April 2015 - just 20 months away :sigh: !! Definitely not wanting to carry the groom over the threshold!!

Any and all help/advice is welcome.

To start, I have a few questions!!

1. I understand I can eat fruit and vegetables on the diet... Are there guidelines around how much??
  2. What is the milk allowance? Is it 1%/Skimmed/Semi-Skimmed?
  3. Will the meals I have sent to me alone count for 1200 calories?

Thank you & looking forward to hearing your experiences!!

I've got my box today-start Monday. Their website has lots of FAQ. They supply u with approx 800 cals and the veg/milk/rice you add yourself to get your target cals. The site tells you how many you need if you add your height/weight.

Lets do it

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back