Diet chef It works

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by nuddyjuddy, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. nuddyjuddy

nuddyjuddy New Member

Diet:
    Diet chef
    My biggest problem has always been portion sizes...oh and being a greedy pig:D

But guess what...i've found a diet and so far it works!...after 2O years of every diet under the sun... shakes, points, sins Atkins, veg, I finally found something that works for me. Ok so I cheat a little by having the food delivered to the door once a week but hey it is so convenient and tasty. There is no nasty after taste, or messy shakes you only need to add fruit and veg...that's it!

I haven't felt hungry(honest) since starting AND i've lost 8 lbs in 12 days which is amazing for me. When I add the cost of my weekly shopping bills, snacks, treats, takeaways, garage stops, etc it is a lot cheaper.

Just wanted to let anyone struggling to work out their daily calories (or just bone idle like me:p) that there is a great alternative out there...

Good luck to everyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi Nicky, glad to hear you're doing so well and enjoying the diet. I'm in my first week of Diet Chef, and think it's absolutely fab. There is a Diet Chef forum within the GI forum where you'll find a few others doing the diet too.

All the best with it and keep up the good work x

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Hey there.. just wondering how you're getting on..

x x

5. Trendytracz

Trendytracz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    it sounds a mad diet but if it works for u thats G8

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.