Diet Chef

downsizeme

I was just on their website and did a profile of myself. It then offered me a free meal which will be sent in first class post - thought some of you may be interested!

Hi

Did your meal arrive?

I've just done the same thing but I'm always nervous of peopel offering something for nothing. You haven't been bombarded with requests to sign up have you?

x

Did you have to give any bank account details to them? I'm also a bit wary in case they come along and take money from me!!

Is the meal worthy of a Christmas Dinner?!! :D

I ordered one and it came a few days later. No bank details given and no bombardment to join :) although I haven't tried it yet as it's in a 'space bag' lol so is putting me off a little.

I've just ordered one - I've no intentions of continuing with Diet Chef, but am interested as to what the meal will taste like - and I'm always a sucker for freebies!!

I love freebies too!

They have sent a few emails but that's it. Was send the macaroni cheese - YUK!!!!!

Oh no!!! If there's one thing that I would never ever eat other than mushrooms, it's macaroni cheese!!

Was it a yuk because it was mac/cheese, or was the meal itself yuk?

yep i sent off for it and i never eat mac and cheese it is one thing i hate. and out of all the meals they offer thats the one they sent me =[ so havent tried it yet and dont plan to either.

The postman made it through this afternoon, and brought me...... mac and cheese!! :cry:

It looks like a ration pack for soldiers - ah-ha - perhaps I could send it in the goody box for a colleague who's currently serving in Afghan?? It might be bad, but it could be better than a sand sarnie!

I received my Diet Chef freebie today!!!

Guess what I got... answers on a postcard.. was it..

A)Macaroni and Cheese
B)Mac and Cheese
C)Pasta (Macaroni style) with fromage

lol

I'm guessing not many people order a,b, or c who are on DC and they getting rid before their sell by date! Thing is, if they sent something more appetising, perhaps more would sign up?

Are you going to try it?

I might give it a whirl as it's only 3.9g of fat per 100g but it is a 250g packet!

Personally I think i'll keep it as a back up meal if I get snowed in for any length of time as it's not really enticing me to rush to eat it.

We could all be wrong, and it could be the tastiest thing in the world but i'm not counting on it.

I love Mac and cheese but the diet chef one is so processed it's yuk. It is filling but tastes like the Heinz one from a can I had as a child!

anything free and im right up there! ordered he he x

Back