Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Diet coke cake

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Recipes' started by Star123, 19 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Star123

Star123 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I have heard about this and was wondering how do you make it and how many points are in it?
    I really feel like making cupcakes but all my usual recipes are way to high in points.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Hi, i found this recipe on an american ww site

Add 1 can diet coke to cake mix and beat for 2 minutes. Bake in 9 x 13 inch greased (bottom only) pan at 350 degrees for 29-34 mins. Cool, cut into 12 pieces and serve with 2 tbsp. lite whipped cream per slice.

It says you can also use any other diet fizzy drink, use diet coke/drpepper/diet cherry coke for chocolate mix's and diet lemonade/orange for white mix's.
    You just point the cake mix and topping if using one.
    I have'nt tried this yet but i got a choc and white mix to experiment.
    x

4. Star123

Star123 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
  5. purple_rain

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Let me know ow it turns out if you make one, and post a pic if you can ;)!
    x

6. Star123

Star123 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I made them last night, I couldn't get the devils food cake so I got the vanilla and chocolate swirl betty crocker one instead, I mixed with 10 fl. oz of diet coke and cooked, they are lovely, I wasn't sure if I would like them but they are so lovely and moist and perfect.
    I made a marshmallow frosting to go on top so in total it was 2.5 points a cake with frosting and it made 20 cakes, I can't remember what frosting recipe it was but there are loads online.
    I also made the toblerone cookies from the ww site, but instead of 16 at 2 points I made them into 32 at 1 point each, also very yummy.

7. purple_rain

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I'll have to try that one, definately good for points!

x

8. gailmcf

gailmcf Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(18.78%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    will have to try this out :)

9. Rachel217

Rachel217 Silver-Haired Hottie

It comes out very light and fluffy, and is totally delish. It's fun to have different "pairings" of cake mix and soda.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.