Diet coke chicken

Needtodothis

I was told that there is a recipe for diet coke chicken on sw...I'm trying to do EE. Does anyone know if there is a recipe, if so what is it and is it suitable on EE,
I've tried looking for it but can't find it anywhere, it may well be for a different didn't and that's why I can't find it lol

Thankyou xx

Oh yea star thankyou so much, I've tried sw lots of times b4 but am determined to do it this time xx

Oh yea star thankyou so much, I've tried sw lots of times b4 but am determined to do it this time xx

Just get yourself on here if you feel it slipping, I think it's such a great resource! Think I might try the chicken this week :D

Yea I'm going to make it tonight. I used to come on this site loads think I will again. So far this week has been ok, swam 26 lengths yesterday and have done Zumba twice. Fingers x'd it will show at w.i. Xx

Yea I'm going to make it tonight. I used to come on this site loads think I will again. So far this week has been ok, swam 26 lengths yesterday and have done Zumba twice. Fingers x'd it will show at w.i. Xx

Let me know what it's like :D
Wow well done! That's well... more than me haha. Need to get on the exercise malarky :/

It was lovely...added mushrooms. But proper tasty will definatly do it again, just got back from swimming, another 28 lengths done. Hope you've had a good day :) x

It taste just like BBQ sauce. Make it. Honestly your be surprised. I was very in sure but so glad I tried it and its free on EE always a bonus x

It taste just like BBQ sauce. Make it. Honestly your be surprised. I was very in sure but so glad I tried it and its free on EE always a bonus x

Im going to try this and the BBQ sauce thats also on here :D

It was lovely...added mushrooms. But proper tasty will definatly do it again, just got back from swimming, another 28 lengths done. Hope you've had a good day :) x

hey I also did it! amazing! can't believe it turned out so good :) had mine with cous cous and salad yummmm!

Smokey Spicy BBQ Coke Chicken

Hi
All i did is take the Diet Coke Chicken recipe and basically added a few ingredients (in bold below). I think it lifts it up to another level , and would happily eat the lot even if i wasn't trying to loose weight.
The result is a sweet smokey sticky BBQ chicken dish with a bit of a kick , GORGEOUS ! Serve it up on a mountain of veg rice and eat the lot , why ? because you can !

Serves 4 ( or 1 hungry dude )

Syn free on Extra Easy and Original

Ingredients:

400g sliced chicken breast
1 Grated Carrot
1 Garlic Clove Crushed
1 onion, diced
330ml can Diet Coke
6 tablespoons passata
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
Half tsp chilli powder , or 1 chopped chilli
Few Dashes of worcestershire sauce
Splash of soy sauce
Fry Light
Salt and lots of black pepper to taste

Method:

1. Place the coke and passata in a pan and start to reduce on a high simmer. (Saves time and stops the chicken over cooking)
  2. Heat a large saute pan and spray with Fry Light
  3. Add the onion , carrot and garlic and fry steadily until beginning to color and caramelize.
  4. Place the diced chicken in a bowl and add a generousness splash of worcestershire sauce , a splash of soy sause , salt , a good grind of black pepper, the smoked paprika and chilli powder , mix well until well coated.
  5. Add the chicken to the pan and fry till just browning.
  6. Add all the ingredients together and bring to the boil
  7. Simmer until the sauce thickens and reduces down to about half its volume - approximately 15 minute

Enjoy :)

It's nice isn't it, I was surprised too, had mine with sw chips and salad. Not had a gd day today. Started picking abt 5 and can't seem to stop!!! Proper cross with myself! X

It's nice isn't it, I was surprised too, had mine with sw chips and salad. Not had a gd day today. Started picking abt 5 and can't seem to stop!!! Proper cross with myself! X

oh no :( you gone over syns?

Oh yea massively :(. Back on it today tho xx

Love Diet Coke liek another poster said this is perfect with cous cous and salad.

Back