• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diet Coke

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
I hate cola, cannot even stand the smell of it, and I have never tried cherry coke....I do like Dr Pepper though which has an unusual tang.

Sallyannie

S: 14st11lb C: 13st2lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 1st9lb(11.11%)
I like proper Coke though the diet stuff just taste like Aspartame which i normally try and avoid as its really not good for me but some times its hard cause its in EVERY THING diet so just have a little bit every now and then and hope its not going to cause me any harm.

Joanne24

Restarting!
S: 15st1.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 2st10.5lb(18.2%)
LOVE diet coke :p

kazpeza

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 1st7lb(13.64%)
i dont like it either only drink it when im on my break at work to get me through the next 4 hours of my shift,im not much of a pop drinker but if i was it would be pepsi max

S: 20st5lb C: 18st11.5lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 1st7.5lb(7.54%)
I like Diet Coke, although I'm trying not to drink it much at all now cos I don't think it's good for you. I only now have it at the pub every so often.

I can't stand real Coke as I've drunk Diet Coke for years, plus diet Pepsi doesn't taste anywhere as near as nice as Diet Coke.

x

sharron12

S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I agree with Winny, fat coke makes my teeth feel furry too! Love diet coke/pepsi max/diet coke. Don't have it very often as i don't want my kids to drink it so don't have it in the house. It helps if i need help going to the loo too!

Pippy Bear

Fighting the fat!
S: 25st2lb C: 20st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 43.9 Loss: 4st7lb(17.9%)
I'm a Pepsi Max fan too, only drink diet coke if I can't get anything else

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I love DC. Ordinary coke is just tooooo sugary, it makes my teeth feel like they're melting. I like the taste too. I can't taste the aspartame to be honest. I know some people can really detect it. Can't do coke zero. Ew. I only have diet pepsi if I'm desperate for a caffeine hit and there's no DC!
Trying to have less DC, but I tend to have one or two tins a day.

Winny

G: 12st0lb
I agree with Winny, fat coke makes my teeth feel furry too! Love diet coke/pepsi max/diet coke. Don't have it very often as i don't want my kids to drink it so don't have it in the house. It helps if i need help going to the loo too!
Really! maybe it's the caffeine? :rolleyes:

In my bad days, i used to go to Macky D's and ask for the works with a diet coke. It always raised eyebrows :D:D

Lucy1987

S: 11st0lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 0st12lb(7.79%)
I love Diet Coke and probably drink far too much of it. But as I don't drink tea or coffee it's that or water. I gave up my favourite fruit juice when I started SW as it wasn't sugar free and the sugar free version was revolting.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Is pepsi max free?? i prefer diet pepsi to diet coke, but i hate the full fat coke now.. oo used to the diet stuff! x

I think the regular kind tastes like plastic.

I live on the DC but I'm trying to cut back. I wish I could find some Oasis Really Light around here cause the original one is so refreshing straight out of the fridge!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 3
Slimming World Recipes 11
Slimming World 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 1
Slimming World Recipes 1