Diet Coke

I like Diet Coke but my OH has to have the "proper" Coke. Luckily my kid hates Coke and is usually very happy to drink water.

Absolutely HATE both, fat or thin, Pepsi or Coke - like someone else posted, I can't even stand the smell! Ribena Really Light for me.

But Hubby loves Tesco's diet coke with a hint of almond (might not be called exactly that, but similar). We can't always get it at our local Tesco, but he took it to a recent taster evening, and several people said they'd not seen it, but really liked it!

Not converted me though!!!

I've never ever drank any of the full fat drink really, with the exception of Lemonade (because most pubs don't do diet lemonade) and Fanta Fruit Twist (because they don't do a Zero version). So to try a full fat one would be completely alien to me.

I have to say, I do like Coke Zero a little more than Diet Coke. And I always have Diet Pepsi in the pub.

If anyone finds Fanta Fruit Twist Zero, please get 742 litres of it an PM me :D

errr i hate diet coke. tastes so disgusting after about 1 litre into it.

original coke on the other hand is the best drink ever. i love it, its the one food/drink that i truly enjoy, and try to savour every moment. other things like sweets, fast foods, i just eat for a lil comfort eating really.

but coke is probably the reason most people get fat. there are so much calories and sugar. and aparently most of it turns into fat (is that true?).

i know if i gave up coke, i wouldnt need to do any exercise to loose wieght. however when i was younger i drank bottles of coke everyday and retained a healthy body. but life is too short for these compromises, i enjoy coke too much to let go. i dont drink alcohol, or smoke or take drugs, so coke is like my only special thing i take.

i tried to give up coke a few months ago, i went for about 5 days without it. and then i got my hands on a 2 litre bottle and drank it all in about 3 hours. so i figured theres no point tryna give it up.

I used to drink diet coke all the time, but now I am obsessed with coke zero and pepsi max, maximum taste and zero sugar!! lol!! I have to have my daily coke fix and can easily get through 2 litre bottles everyday lol! my mum buys diet coke so when we go to hers I have that and its like drinking nothing!! lol

I love Dr Pepper diet as well :D

Squiddie, if you do find Fruit Twist without sugar let me know, cos I absolutely love that too! I like fanta lemon as well - that always reminds me of holidays because you couldn't get it at home, but always got it abroad. I'd like some diet fanta lemon please :)

yeah I drink alot of robinsons no added sugar apple/blackcurrent aswell!! but not quite as obsessed with that as I am with coke lol!

I love all the sugar free cokes and pepsi.
I really can't stand the fat ones. Much too sweet and gross!
I also enjoy, the Robinsons no sugar added and drink gallons of it.
Also the sugar free, flavoured water. Tesco - 3 for a pound, and Diet Kick.

I always drink my brandy in a tall glass with diet coke!

i love diet coke i drink loads of it coz it is syn free lol xx

i dont like it i lived on coke cola for years so whenever i have diet it dont last as it isnt coke, i love pepsi max though xx

I love Diet Coke, hate full fat coke and Pepsi. My pet hate is going somewhere and asking for Diet coke and getting diet pepsi... thats NOT what I asked for :mad:

I used to run a pub this is acutely illegal you must always tell the customer what it is. its miss selling and hold quite a large fine!

I LOVE diet Coke, hate full fat, hate Pepsi, funny tho Tesco's own is ok! It has to be caffiene free tho as i gave up caffiene 6 weeks ago!

I used to run a pub this is acutely illegal you must always tell the customer what it is. its miss selling and hold quite a large fine!

What is more annoying is when you order a few drinks at a time, and they dont listen properly and give you a full fat coke..

OR when you think your drinking malibu and diet pepsi, and infact, its full fat.. and don't realise untill someone else tells you, because youv already drank so much, its all a big blur to realise yourself.

If i have a single doubt, even if i think it could be but just seem a little sweeter than usual, i ALWAYS go back and watch them poor me out a new one. I'd hate to waste syns on somthing i dont even like.. or worry the entire time im drinking it!.. drives OH mad. . infact.. his mother always makes sure she stands and watchs when she gets me a drink if were out so i dont complain haha x

Back