Diet Coke

Sallyannie

Does any one actually and honestly like it? I like the cherry one but think the normal stuff is rank just having a can cause i need a caffeine pick me up and it was all they had in the shop.

I hate cola, cannot even stand the smell of it, and I have never tried cherry coke....I do like Dr Pepper though which has an unusual tang.

I like proper Coke though the diet stuff just taste like Aspartame which i normally try and avoid as its really not good for me but some times its hard cause its in EVERY THING diet so just have a little bit every now and then and hope its not going to cause me any harm.

LOVE diet coke :p

i dont like it either only drink it when im on my break at work to get me through the next 4 hours of my shift,im not much of a pop drinker but if i was it would be pepsi max

I like Diet Coke, although I'm trying not to drink it much at all now cos I don't think it's good for you. I only now have it at the pub every so often.

I can't stand real Coke as I've drunk Diet Coke for years, plus diet Pepsi doesn't taste anywhere as near as nice as Diet Coke.

x

I agree with Winny, fat coke makes my teeth feel furry too! Love diet coke/pepsi max/diet coke. Don't have it very often as i don't want my kids to drink it so don't have it in the house. It helps if i need help going to the loo too!

I love DC. Ordinary coke is just tooooo sugary, it makes my teeth feel like they're melting. I like the taste too. I can't taste the aspartame to be honest. I know some people can really detect it. Can't do coke zero. Ew. I only have diet pepsi if I'm desperate for a caffeine hit and there's no DC!
Trying to have less DC, but I tend to have one or two tins a day.

I agree with Winny, fat coke makes my teeth feel furry too! Love diet coke/pepsi max/diet coke. Don't have it very often as i don't want my kids to drink it so don't have it in the house. It helps if i need help going to the loo too!

Really! maybe it's the caffeine? :rolleyes:

In my bad days, i used to go to Macky D's and ask for the works with a diet coke. It always raised eyebrows :D:D

I love Diet Coke and probably drink far too much of it. But as I don't drink tea or coffee it's that or water. I gave up my favourite fruit juice when I started SW as it wasn't sugar free and the sugar free version was revolting.

I think the regular kind tastes like plastic.

I live on the DC but I'm trying to cut back. I wish I could find some Oasis Really Light around here cause the original one is so refreshing straight out of the fridge!

Back