Diet Coke

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sam786, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sam786

sam786 Likes Food :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone :) I know the 'official' answer, but I was wondering if any of you guys drink diet coke and if it affects your weight loss? I was thinking of having one when I'm really struggling as a treat to stop me from actually eating......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Apparently you can have a coke zero as a treat...I wouldn't drink it anyway so I don't know but I guess if you want to it shouldn't make a difference.

Good luck x

4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Don't go for diet coke as contains citric acid which may knock you out of ketosis, although not officially allowed you may have coke zero/dr Pepper zero or any drinks that contain malic acid:)

5. LadyDiet

LadyDiet Member

I don't know much about this but I just can't resist and I am drinking coke zero everydayJ From last 2 daysJ

6. sam786

sam786 Likes Food :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks guys, I think I will have a coke zero when I'm feeling really bad to stop me from doing anything silly!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.