Total Solution Diet Day 1 08/02/2012

Exante products arrived today so no more excuses left to put off the diet!

I have been overweight for around 12 years now. During this time I have succeeded to get just inside a healthy BMI range on 2 occasions but the dedication this takes does not last long when I get there.

I have tried many diets in the past and find that diets such as Atkins and Dukan are the ones that work best for me. I am overweight simply because I eat too much and move too little. I have never been a fan of exercise but find that regular gym sessions/classes at least 4 times week while following the above named diets has the best results.

My main goal for losing weight on this occasion is to be bridesmaid for my sister's wedding in May, although the fact that none of my clothes fit is an added incentive. I also aim to recommence an exercise regime at least 3 times a week once I get over the sugar/carb withdrawal in a couple of days.

I am really hoping this diet works well for me. I will record my progress as I go. I’m looking forward to seeing the pounds melting away!

Start weight - 11st 12lbs
Goal Weight – 9st 12lbs

Hey :) Good luck on starting tomorrow! Hope all goes well for you :)

Good luck Denise, perseverance and determination will make you accomplish anything - especially Exante! Stick with it and you won't be disappointed, good luck!!!

Day 4 and now weigh 11st 5lb so thats 7lb loss so far!
I know a significant amount of that will be water due the volume need 2 deplete my glycogen stores in my liver and muscles, however being closer to 11 stone than 12 is a major incentive 2 stay on track.
Not exacly a fan of the shakes (never even liked milksake) but like everything you get used 2 it quick enough!
Amazed I like Peppermint tea!
No serious side efffects experienced.Very hungry 2nd night going to bed but slept fine.
In mild ketosis and hopefully that will keep the hunger a bay for me.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Thank you for the support.

1 week done and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be at all. I did miss food a bit but did not crave it.I did have a couple of occasions were I felt hungry, but not what I call sick hunger as diet helps keep blood sugar stable.
I have been having 2 cups of decaf tea a day with unsweatened soya milk which is nearly carb free so its just the calories to count. Therefore u remain in ketosis! I also had about 500mls of coke zero at the cinema as I read on here u could drink this but I was out of ketosis the next morning. So I'll b avoiding coke zero.
Weight
08/02/12 ~ 11st 12lb
15/02/12 ~ 11st 1lb
Week 1 weight loss of 11lb! Yeh!

Last edited:
I've just finished my first week and we've had exactly the same weight loss, 7lb on day 4 then 11lb after a week. Exactly like you, I'm overweight due to eating too much and not doing enough, so this will hopefully make me realise the importance of EVERY calorie, good luck for week 2 x

Week 2 weigh in. Only 2lbs lost. Quite dissapointed as was expecting more. Have been in ketosis everyday except when coke zero knocked me out when i went 2 the cimema in the 1st wk. I know if i look at the bigger picture that's 13lb in 2 wks but really wanted more 2 b on goal. Has any1 experienced low weightloss in wk 2 which has improved in wk 3?

Back