Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Diet Flora

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sparkle, 6 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You read that right... DIET Flora.. not just Flora Light. My dad got some in the shopping this week, but I have absolutely no idea how many points it is. Does anybody know?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    2 tsps are half a point :)

Points wise its the same as Flora Light although Diet Flora does have slightly less calories and less fat. Think Ill give it a try :)

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

It's a shame they don't so the light and diet floras in the individual portions, I don't trust myself with it straight from a big tub, lol.

5. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you very much Starlight!! I think I will go about getting my tea now! :D

lmariedr - I know what you mean. I like my toast/roll/crackers to have a decent spread of 'fat' on them... It's so often that I'm tempted to 'just have another scraping'.

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I'm sure that when I have a slice of toast and '1pt' worth of butter I am in fact having about 3pts worth! That's why I love the portions, I know how much I'm having and the flora ones are surprisingly generous (flora portions are 10g, some of the others are only 7g - big difference in my eyes, lol).

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

The individual portions are 1 point each and they're plenty big enough for a nice slice of toast (I find some of the brands a bit small but the Flora ones are just perfect!).

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Not sure Im so keen on the Diet Flora but Ill persevere with it, its not unpleasant just different to the other Floras :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.