Diet pt 2!

OMG I have my first summer fruit shake today!!!!! Ooooooh!!!!!! I'm back to serial weighing lol..... I can't help myself lol.... Well done hunni X

So pleased that your both enjoying this so much :) makes me want to get my stuff NOW!!!! so I can see what its like. I can't wait to start losing again ...how sad is that ~lol~

x x x

Trueleame said:
So pleased that your both enjoying this so much :) makes me want to get my stuff NOW!!!! so I can see what its like. I can't wait to start losing again ...how sad is that ~lol~

x x x

That's not sad it's motivation & drive xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

so many lovely new people joining, I wish you all masses of luck and success and look forward to reading your updates!

Good morning everyone. day 3 here i come!

Its not sad at all Tru. I'm just happy to have found a diet that suits my need for a bit of flavour and texture. I was so hungry yesterday afternoon and still so tuned into Lipotrim that I forgot I could have protein and veg. As soon as I realised, I could, I had a small meal (half my allowance) and as soon as my tummy realised it had been fed I was back to feeling great again.

Today the dreaded death breath and yukky mouth has appeared. Good sign for ketosis but ain't half rank!!

Have a good day fellow s&s'ers and soon to be S&S'ers

Oooooh ketosis has hit then... thats the only thing i hate!! The bloody breath!!

I love having my meal pack over a load of warm veg..... n then snacking on a bar later in the evening...

Can't quite believe I'm dieting sometimes lol...

But then i hoestly think if u have previously done LT then this is a breeze!!!

I can see the end peeps!!!

X

So pleased you've found a diet that works for you honey :) I am even more excited now about starting it. I have a feeling it will be one of those OMG moments when I wish I'd found it sooner kinda thing.

Hurry up S&S ...please send my stuff today x x x

Well another dead giveaway of ketosis, I'm freezing. And I'm not hungry. Woo Hoo!!!
I have decided I'm not a huge fan of the soups or the bars. Loving the shakes and have been very pleasantly surprised by the meals. I was going to place my next order tomorrow but I think I'll hold off until Sunday so I can test out a few more flavours. I still have a few Lipotrim shakes so they can tide me over if needs be.

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Pam.... That's the thing that got me the most ....I can't stand being cold! Especially when the weathers blooming freezing as well. Although have to say yay :0)) my stuffs arrived and luckily a neighbour took it in as blooming typical I was out on the school run when it was delivered :0(

So tomorrow is day 1 ;0) kinda giddy excited now to start ...also have plenty of LT packs if orders are slow :0) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your start today hunni x

Back