Diet tart seeks long term partnership, JUDD are you my ONE???

Down day again , looking like this

image-460991554.jpg

Ending the day on 467 if all goes to plan
Have a good day people xx

I am sooooo hungry today :-(

Yay ...... Is it too early to go to bed now lol

Hiya

Just read your diary, and your first post could have been me talking. I too lost lots with WW but put it back on - I know the Points system like back of hand, but for some reason I can't stick to it for more than a week at a time at the moment, so I'm giving this a go. Only lost 3/4 after my first week, but I'm determined to make this work, as this way of living is better for me long term!

My DDs have been ok apart from yesterdays when I was sooooo hungry - went to bed at 9pm to stop the cravings!! :)

Anyway - I'll stop babbling - good luck on your weigh in!!
xx

Me too. Yesterday's down day was hard, luckily it only lasts one day ;-). I was in bed by nine as I had used my calories with marshmallows that jumped in my mouth at work.
With weight watcher i found I lost more when I applied the principles that are similar to juddd
I would eat over my points one day and then under eat them the next. So I was JUDDDing even then! When I do ww properly I just don't lose anymore. I don't know why. That why I turned to a vlcd, to start the shift. My body doesn't like me loosing pounds
Step on scales show no loss this week but I am fine with that , although I will want to see one next week ;-)

Hi,

You've done so well so far on your VLCD, so I suppose comig from that and STS isn't bad! here's to a good loss for both of us next week!! :) xx

Sts isn't so bad as I have really embraced my up days lol
Good luck for the week and keep me posted on how you get on x

Down day today

New covent garden soup-bowl/meal for lunch
Dinner m&s liver onions and mash for one with pack Birdseye steam fresh veg
Tea allowance

500 on dot ! Is it bedtime yet ?
Sausages tomorrow ! , haven't had sausages in months

Ive got fish and chips tomorrow....(not chippy ones-my own) but I cant remember the last time I had those!!!!

Loving this judding!!

I have fish and chips on Wednesday !! - frozen cod in batter and chips and peas. Yummy
I am all planned out for the week lol

mmmmm I love fish and chips and how great is it we can have it without the guilt on an up day I dont know any other diets where you can do that!!

Don't mean to boast but iv had fish chips Mushy peas breadcake and scraps, from a proper chip shop with real grease, really need my dd tomorrow :)

Back