Diet tart seeks long term partnership, JUDD are you my ONE???

sweetapril said:
Don't mean to boast but iv had fish chips Mushy peas breadcake and scraps, from a proper chip shop with real grease, really need my dd tomorrow :)

I've just got home from work and to cheer myself up I've had fish n chips :) Guilt free too as its an UD :) I love JUDDDD :-D

Down day for me
Pot grapefruit and a 5 mushroom risotto from Tesco
May a bit of jelly and thats me done
Finding it hard as we have troubles going on at home with my eldest son. I just want to comfort eat, in fact I just want too bury my head in the fridge and not come up for air :-(

Down day for me
Pot grapefruit and a 5 mushroom risotto from Tesco
May a bit of jelly and thats me done
Finding it hard as we have troubles going on at home with my eldest son. I just want to comfort eat, in fact I just want too bury my head in the fridge and not come up for air :-(

Sorry to hear that Jelly but you know that food won't help. In fact, you will feel worse.

Big deep breath and on with the show, missus.

I always feel amazing the morning after a DD. Hope that's the same for you too.

P x

I know
My hubby said not to let my feelings destroy all the hard work I have done so far. I used to smoke so I smoked when stressed, then I gave up and ate to help. Now I can't do that either. I am bashing bread to relive the stress this afternoon lol, just waiting for it to rise before I can bash it again. Teenage boys have a lot to answer for !

jelly2010 said:
I know
My hubby said not to let my feelings destroy all the hard work I have done so far. I used to smoke so I smoked when stressed, then I gave up and ate to help. Now I can't do that either. I am bashing bread to relive the stress this afternoon lol, just waiting for it to rise before I can bash it again. Teenage boys have a lot to answer for !

Your husbxnf sounds very sensible... Where did you find him? :)

Morning everyone

Up day for me today
Sun is shining had a lovely long walk with dog and I am feeling fresh and bright today
Plus I have homemade fish,chips and mushy peas for tea tonight
Feeling positive today :)
Hope you are all having a good day too xx

Morning everyone

Up day for me today
Sun is shining had a lovely long walk with dog and I am feeling fresh and bright today
Plus I have homemade fish,chips and mushy peas for tea tonight
Feeling positive today :)
Hope you are all having a good day too xx

Morning Jelly

Brilliant post, girlfriend :D

Have a fabulous day!

P x

Down day nearly done
Was an easy one today

M&S raspberry and pomegranate fruit shaker 140 cals
Waitrose low fat fish pie 269 cals
Steam fresh veg 45 cals

Cals for 3 tea and milk 46

Total 500 :)

jelly2010 said:
Down day nearly done
Was an easy one today

M&S raspberry and pomegranate fruit shaker 140 cals
Waitrose low fat fish pie 269 cals
Steam fresh veg 45 cals

Cals for 3 tea and milk 46

Total 500 :)

Sounds like lovely food ;-)

Morning everyone

Friday- up day and weigh in
Today I weigh .........10st 13 or 153.8 lb which is a loss of 4oz lol!!!!
Hey a loss is a loss right?

Well another couple of weeks and I will decide what to do. If I am happy and loose a bit more than a few ounces I will stay on , if not i may do this as a maintenance plan after doings couple more weeks on a vlcd to lose another stone or so

Off to wahaca ( Mexican street food) today for lunch. This IS the beauty of this plan and I do love it. Gonna have what I like and enjoy every bit. Maybe I will leave room for a Snog Froyo
Today is a good day - enjoy yours be it and up or down x

Morning everyone

Saturday and slightly hungover :-(
My up day yesterday up, upped and away

Nachos and guacamole
Burrito
Sweet potato and corn
1/2 bottle white wine
2 cosmopolitans
1 expresso martini
2 mango daiquiri

Well over 2000 cals and it's made my head hurt lol
Doing another up today but will try and rein it in a bit today
Hope everyone has a good day x

Weigh in on Friday was drumroll please .....152lb BUT After hefty weekend of 3 ups in row yesterday's scales declared 154 again ,
,gulp!!

Dd yesterday so scale today shows 153.2. Today is an up for me and tomorrow and Thursday are going to be downs as I am at work and find it easier to do a down day on a working day . I do find downs so much easier than ups strangely ( although I enjoy the ups more ;-) )

Off to Westfield today so a spot of lunch somewhere will be involved

Mmm so good , too many calories but absolutely delish . Worth it. Gotta love JUDDD x

Attachments

• image-3596693734.jpg
    image-3596693734.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image-2768438667.jpg
    image-2768438667.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Down day today , one of two in a row for me this week. So it's soup and a M&S beef hotpot for one today.
Hoping today goes quickly as it doesn't seem to be going smoothly so far and it's only 7.15 !!!

Thanks x

First DD done, sitting in bed craving chocolate and trying to ignore , may go to sleep to avoid that little voice in my head
Another to do tomorrow then on Friday I can have the peanut butter Kitkat chunky that's sitting in my handbag waiting patiently for Friday :)

Soooo second DD didn't go entirely to plan
My hand fed my mouth a bag of crisps and a donut whilst my eyes weren't watching and my brain was disengaged doh!!
My down is now an ID
I think for me two DD in a row is not a good option. By this afternoon I was so hungry I would have eaten my own offspring
Weigh in tomorrow - I may be sad :-(

Back