Diet tips and tricks!

Yeah i will post on this thread how much i lose, and i get weighed on tuesdays at 7.00pm. Ah, i hoped that too!! What a shame!!

Abbi xoxo

*runs off to mini packs of jelly tots*

Keep a jar of hot choc (options / hilights etc) in for choc hits. 1pp and heaven!

Drink 2L of water a day. I grabbed 2x1L sports bottles of volvic and refill them daily. Its surprising how quickly they go.

Stick to your points allowance. Max out your dailies as much as you can. Don't stress about slip ups. Track EVERYTHING.

Loving this tread, hope you don't mind me gate crashing it, going try the no eating after 6:30, I find sunflower seeds a great pick, I love peanuts but their way to high in pp for even a small bag, seeds are 1tbsp for 2pp, u get loads & they really do taste like peanuts....
Keep the tip's coming, I've had a bad weekend went out Friday nite drank too much & pigged put yesterday on Chinese will be interesting on wed @ WI !!!!!!!!

i also had too much alcohol on friday night(terrified about thursday wi) i always get the munchies the day after drink!! but fought with myself to be good!!! ended up eating 4 bowls of veg soup lol xxxx

Love this thread...going to try the 6:30 thing this week and the drinking water...also just made some banana ice cream-thanks for all the tips!! :) xx

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

Yes GLL i run for my mini jelly tots too!! haha, the hot chocolate idea is good! i often need a chocolate fix and this seems a great way to do it!!

Hey laineymcd, Of course not! The more the merrier!! I may have to invest in some sunflower seeds and i love peanuts to but find they are too high to find a place within my diet!! Oh well, you can just be extra good until wednesday now!! I resisted temptation last night, i went out didnt drink SHOCK!! and also didnt eat the late night mcdonalds my friends indulged in!! Soup seems a good way to curb this binge as its very filling!!

Abbi xoxo

yep it was great!!! was able to have 4 bowls of it for only 8pp!!!! and i curbed the binge very well!!! had another good day eatin wise too!!!!

another tip is to eat all ur veg first!!!! fills you up before u eat the higher pointed food!!!!

This one is lush. Spicy Mexican soup - no blending needed:

1 onion, diced
1 large courgette, cubed
1 small pack sugar snap peas, cut into bitesized pieces
1 red or green pepper diced
2 red or green chillis, de-seeded and chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 pint veg stock
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon oregano
1 lime

Bung it all in a pan together, except for the lime, cook for about 15 mins or until vege's are at a texture you like, squeeze in the lime juice and serve! The above makes up about 4-5 portions of soup and it can be frozen. Very filling, especially if you toast a tortilla wrap and serve that with it.

Thankyou!!!! :D will definitely start giving it a go tbh! didnt realise i could just leave it in the pan! :D

Definitely will take up some of the ideas atm i dont eat after 8pm! but will try making it 6:30pm instead (except working days when i dont get home till 6:40pm! lol) i drink lots now so thats ok, but am gonna try the wheat free pasta! thankyouu! xxx

good luck with WI tonight Abbi!!! Let us know how u get on xxxxxxxx

another tip is green tea helps speed up the motabolism!!! have been drinking it this week!!! hope it helps xxxx

Use a pot of total 0 low fat greek yoghurt (2 pp) mix with somje raspberrys and then put into ice lolly sets, they work out as 0pp if you make 6, there really nice! almost like raspberry ripple because the raspberryjuice spreads out :) there so tasty! even my sister who depises diet food (which she can at a size 8!) loved them!!

SkinnieMinnie said:
Use a pot of total 0 low fat greek yoghurt (2 pp) mix with somje raspberrys and then put into ice lolly sets, they work out as 0pp if you make 6, there really nice! almost like raspberry ripple because the raspberryjuice spreads out :) there so tasty! even my sister who depises diet food (which she can at a size 8!) loved them!!

I'm trying this!

u shoud see this programe ;10 things about losing weight.
don't drink water with your food,,
" the water will flush the solid food out of your stomach"

Swapping weightwatchers ready meals to "Bird eye healthy options" ready meals. They are lower than most weightwatchers meals in propoints and are truely delicious!! Especially the deserts!

I must try these have never seen them

laurenasha said:
sukie is a drink!!! u can get it in orange blackcurrent and strawberry i think!!!! but dale farm does the packs of ten ice lolly's!!! sukie, pineapple, choc pops and mr. frosties!!!! all the fruit ones are 1pp each!!! a mr. frostie is 3pp(so worth it because i love them) and choc pops are 5pp each!!!! my partner gets to eat all the choc pops lol!!!

my sister in law does a diet that involves drinkin a pint of water before and after each meal!!!! she says that the girls in her class that drink the water loss the most each week!!!! although i'm on pro points and not her diet!!! i can still get a few tips and tricks of her!!! and everyone know that drinkin the water helps u lose weight!!!! she says for a few days u constantly run to the toilet!!! but after u get used to it u start to slow down lol!!! it is also said that if u are feeling hungry, (when u shouldn't) try and drink a pint of water!!! sometimes u think u are hungry when it is actually the body telling u that it needs water!!!!

I keep meaning to try this, I think I will try it for dinner later

Back