Diet to lose repulsion

Morning! hope you have a good day
Sorry for the late reply. My computer didn't even get turned on yesterday I was that busy!

Well It's the dreaded WEIGH IN day. And Friday I went for a completely off plan booze up having already used my weeklies :/ BUT I'm 3lb down, I've lost 4cm of my waist, 5cm off my hips, 5cm off each arm and 5 cm off each thigh!!!!! That's 28cm off my measured bits! And who knows, maybe my foot or ankle, or shoulder or elbow got thinner too ;)

Well done!! 3lbs off is fab! gets you to a new stone bracket too which is very exciting!

hope you have a good sunday xx

Thank you! I'm so glad I measured though as I might have been put off by a 3lb loss first week (despite my consuming my own body weight in cider fri night) but the measurements have really inspired me to carry on. I've lost nearly a 30cm ruler! Nobody can complain at that in a week! :)

livi said:
Sorry for the late reply. My computer didn't even get turned on yesterday I was that busy!

Well It's the dreaded WEIGH IN day. And Friday I went for a completely off plan booze up having already used my weeklies :/ BUT I'm 3lb down, I've lost 4cm of my waist, 5cm off my hips, 5cm off each arm and 5 cm off each thigh!!!!! That's 28cm off my measured bits! And who knows, maybe my foot or ankle, or shoulder or elbow got thinner too ;)

Wow this is brilliant! Well done on both the weight loss and inches :0) you've done so well,I'm pleased for you :0)

Monday mornings are horrible! Lol. Depressing enough to make me want to eat everything in sight. But no, because this is usually round about the time I start failing and this will NOT happen this time x

I'm in an eating mood too. Not had anything yet but organised making a 0 point soup for dinner this evening so I can eat a bit more in the day. Maybe this'll work x

That sounds good,hope you have a good day,any problems and you know where we are :0) what are you putting in your soup?

That sounds good,hope you have a good day,any problems and you know where we are :0) what are you putting in your soup?

Oooh I've made it before and its gorgeous. I put in butternut squash, carrots, onion, garlic, celery and tinned tomatoes x

You don't know its there. It's just for its peppery flavour. i don't eat it in any other format. Yacky stuff lol x

It is! I've discovered I like cous cous! Lol! A hot and spicy one from aldi and its only 10 points for the entire packet and its yummy and filling all other positive things lol. How's your day going?

Mmm I love couscous cheap and filling :0) all is going well,food all on track and did level 3 of the shred which I'm pleased about as had a few days off from it.

Thats great. I dream of being fit enough to do that! Lol. I wanted to go walking again today but I have a bit of an upset stomach and don't want to tempt fate by being away from home for too long :sigh: lol x

Lol, I fit in better with crazies ;)

Is this where the crazies hang out? *grabs a beanbag and makes herself comfortable* :D

Back