Diet to lose repulsion

Im crazy!! X

Alright crazies! lol! Just about to sit down to my gorgeous soup concoction. It's so good but I've made enough to serve about 90 people lol! My mum's a head teacher and she told me the dinner ladies are looking to recruit...lol. There really is that much!

I need to make some, ive never made any!! X

Ive made soups, just not zero points soups! I love food & cooking x

bulldogdaisy said:
Thought we had spoken bout soups before lol

Not with me! You speak to so many peeps it was probably somebody else. What's the nicest zero points soup? X

ruby555love said:
Not with me! You speak to so many peeps it was probably somebody else. What's the nicest zero points soup? X

Lol oh I'm sure it was you when we mentioned our ages and cooking! Sorry hun.

My soup is such a success I've had to stop myself having some for breakfast! How is everyone doing today? Staying positive? x

Hehe,glad the soup is going well :0) all good here,going to do day 2 of the shred in a minute.Hope you have a good day :0)

Had a lovely pointed kfc as we were on the move this evening. Don't feel too guilty at all :) And, I've also arranged to see some weight loss friends that I've met via facebook at the end of July. Anyone around nottingham welcome! Or around anywhere and willing to travel like me. I'm from Stoke lol x

That's good that you will be meeting up with other weight loss friends :0) sounds like you enjoyed the KFC,hope you have a good day :0)

Hopefully it'll give me some more motivation to keep going to see how much I can lose by then :) x

Using a slimming world (sssh) recipe for dinner. It's a chicken chow mein and absolutely gorgeous. Cracking for 11 pp x

Back