Diet virgin

Dp1981

Well here i am on the first morning i was like a little kid waiting for christmas last night lol i wanted today to be here sooner.
Got up and picked out my first shake its going to have to be Cappuccino as i noramly have a coffee 2 sugars and full fat!!! milk.
It was nice the first bit then started getting the lumps i do have a blenda but the kids are still in bed and didnt want to wake them gulped that all down what was a little hard i dont think i like that one haha but ready for the rest of the day! wish me luck :)

Well done on your brilliant decision to take this journey, and good luck. You definitely need the blender though! x x x

Hi DP, hope your day is going ok x

Hiya,

Good luck with your diet journey:)

Are you doing 790 or 1000?

Its just that I noticed that your BMI is 25.1 at the start and you want to get to 19.7.

With a BMI of 25 I was always told that you shouldn't be on less than 1000 calories so I was interested. Of course I am not a CDC and I might have completely got my facts wrong...It has been known to happen. I'm sure someone will put me right.

Good luck - the hardest part is always the first day.:p

well i am suppose to be going along on the 1000 one but i wanted to follow the SS as im wanting to loose the weight faster and also just im better at not eating and sticking to just one thing but sussshhhh i didnt say that
todays going well only had on shake this morning and about to have a soup as im feeling a little peckish hehe hope everyone is doing good today

bed time soon and i am very pleased with myself
Had 3 shakes the last one being at about 8pm and still going strong i have had nearly 6 liters of water and it helps so much
cant wait till tomorrow just getting passed day 1 is such a great feeling

How's it going Donna?

doing great i have lost 7lbs i had to go and see my cdc tonight as shes on holiday for 2 weeks its only been 5 days and everything is going fab
i cant belive how easy it is if you stick to the rules no feeling hungry or anythin its great!
hope everyone else is doing good x

344.gif

hi donna
welcome to the cd journey
well done on the 7lbs loss :party0011:
good luck for the rest of the diet
you`ll love it here in min`s very supportive
have a great day
kaz :D

Back