diet withdrawal?

RachelM

I'm having my last weigh in tomorrow before I go on holiday and I don't think I've done fantastic this week to be honest as I had a chinese and only managed to make it to the gym twice due to extremely painful shin splints!
I'm looking forward to going on my hols but I'm dreading the food. I just don't want to come back any heavier as I've worked so hard! I hate the fact that I can't exercise whilst I'm away as the hotel doesn't have a gym. I'll be doing lots of swimming every day to hopefully minimise any calorie overload! Is this normal? I feel like I should be making the most of having a week off from everything but I actually really enjoy my diet and exercise routine!

I know how you feel Rachel M, Last year I went from 160lbs to 135lbs. Then I went to an all inclusive resort in Mexico for two weeks . I was sure that I would put on weight, the food was amazing and I ate a lot more than I usually would. I went to the gym everyday, swam and walked. I don’t know if it was the heat or the exercise, but I manage to come back only 1lb heavier.
Just relax and do your best to exercise and I’m sure you’ll be fine :D

I love your Signature Cat! xD

Don't stress yourself out about it, it's a holiday go away have fun. like you said go swimming and walking, just have fun doing it :)

Lissy xx

Back