Dietninja returns...3 months to slimdom

Great loss :D

Have a good day!

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I feel rubbish today...lacking in energy, unable to concentrate, just blurgh. I've got a little voice in my head saying "you wouldn't feel like this on a food diet..." But I'm ignoring it!

I'm going out to dinner later and was going to treat myself to a protein meal but we're going to Pizza Hut :/ and I don't think they do anything suitable! Maybe salad bar, or more likely, an Exante bar...

I'm also going to the cinema, but may be a real saddo and take a flask of tea with sweetener to keep me warm and full.

I really feel the need to be out of the house today, not sure why, so now I'm sitting in costa with a book and a black tea. I'm not bothered by the food, tbh. I'm not sure why I couldn't settle at home. Just feeling weird today.

Hope your day gets better :)

I think it's just this time of year - cold, wet, windy and very little daylight :eek:

The spring will soon be here and I'm sure that everyone's mood will be lifted

Onwards and downwards - we can do this together :D

Its so weird....I totally feel the same way. But it is too windy and yucky out to go anywhere, as I would have to take my 2 little ones with me and I dont feel like dragging them out in it. I wanted to go to Aldi and/or Lidl to have a nose about today, but alas...nope. Feel a bit down and a bit restless today. *sigh*

I take a bar with me to the cinema, no excuse then for buying something loaded with carbs.x

Ok so surviving here...feeling a bit better, food really helped...I ate a low carb meal before cinema so did fine on a big black coffee. Then at Pizza Hut I had a large salad with olive oil and a peppermint tea. One more pack tonight and I'm done :)

Sat 10th Jan
Ex: not enough! 9000 steps so far
Water: 3.5 litres so far

B - choc Orange bar (yum!)

L - courgette stir fried in olive oil, tuna, 1/2 avocado

S - black coffee, peppermint tea, large salad (iceberg, peppers, beetroot, onion, cucumber) dressed with olive oil

T - choc Orange bar

930 / 56

Last edited:
I havent been in years, but does pizza hut not do some kind of chicken that you can have, maybe with some salad. Like chicken wings? Socializing can be hard on this plan. x

The chicken wings were in a bbq sauce, prob loaded with sugar. I was dull and had the worlds most boring salad.

I haven't braved telling anyone I'm on this plan...can't face their "words of wisdom"! I have told people (including the friend who I took the kids to Pizza Hut with) that I'm on dry jan and because of my allergies (I seem to be allergic to everything at mo) I'm eating v clean.

So I've just ordered another 100 packs, committed to this diet for a bit longer...!

Exante have got a 100 for £85 deal on, so 85p a pack is a bargain!

I got loads of choc Orange bars and pasta carbonaras. And a few others as a back up. I also got 1 peanut butter bar to try and had to buy my fave shake (rasp & White choc) separately as it's not on offer.

Got to keep it up now :)

The 100 for £85 is a great deal. I'm really enjoying some of the stuff I got in mine :)

That is a great deal :)
I need to count what I have at the moment before I decide if I'm going to but any more :)
Well done on the great food choice :D

I really didn't need any more...I bought a 28 day bumper pack at the beginning of jan! But I'm nearly out of bars and my 2 fav flavours...and I'm being a baby about it!

I actually don't like to have much choice once I've found flavours I like, so I've ordered 30 carbonaras and 30 choc Orange bars, that leaves one pack a day for a bit of variety!

I'm having maple syrup pancakes for the first time today. Not bad...

What have you got planned for today?

Today I'm supposed to be marking but I'm currently sitting in bed eating maple syrup pancakes and pretending I'm considering working.

Actually I'm going to meet up with a friend and her kids this afternoon. We're going shopping then to a cafe for tea. I'll do a few hrs work in the evening. Otherwise it'll make my week v stressful...and it's already a pretty stressful week with year 10 parents eve on wed.

I'm feeling motivated again today, even though I have only lost 1/2lb in the last 3 days. I'm feeling more relaxed about following the plan after I survived yesterday feeling rubbish and eating out.

I really didn't need any more...I bought a 28 day bumper pack at the beginning of jan! But I'm nearly out of bars and my 2 fav flavours...and I'm being a baby about it!

I actually don't like to have much choice once I've found flavours I like, so I've ordered 30 carbonaras and 30 choc Orange bars, that leaves one pack a day for a bit of variety!

I'm having maple syrup pancakes for the first time today. Not bad...

What have you got planned for today?

I had a white choc and raspberry bar earlier. I'm not a fan of them. I have decide I'm going to eat all the packs that are not ones a really enjoy. Get rid of them :p
I'm going to have another snooze in a bit as I have a great sleep last night..
Later I'm going for a walk. Depending on the weather it may be outside or at the gym :)
Enjoy your marking !!

Sounds like the perfect Sunday ninja breakfast in bed :)

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Back