Diets kicking my ass this time round :(

Loser85

Gold Member
Well the title speaks for itself methinks. I've struggled like crazy this time round, felt like crap from day one and soooo lethargic. Last time was unpleasant ill admit but id take that 10 times over right now. Im hoping tomorrow ill start to feel a wee bit better, only time will tell. PS day 3 for me today and water intake not a problem.

How long have you been on it so far (this time round)? The first week for me, or first few days were a real struggle to be fair, but I just kept drinking more water and that's what seemed to get me through! And if you've done it before then you know before long your gonna start to feel great!

Thats what worries me though as i started to pick up around day 5. This would be (going by time anyways) my 4th day. Which means technically by the end of tuesday i should be through the worst of it. Ill just have to hang onto that for now. Much teeth gritting to be done!

Just stick with it! It will get better! It was exactly the same for me this time round and everyday was a struggle for a while but I was determined to stick with it. I'm not last day of week 3 and glad I didn't give up. I still have to take the diet day by day but keeping my eye on the goal! Good luck!! x

Back