Difference between CD and exante flavours

Narkyknickers

Come on girl!
Hi all day 87 of CD, can i just ask, i know its cheaper but is there any difference to exante in regard to flavours etc is it the same, nicer or totally different?

I only get my CD supply once a month and its the only time i contact her and even then my CDC is a nightmare to get hold off x

Hi all day 87 of CD, can i just ask, i know its cheaper but is there any difference to exante in regard to flavours etc is it the same, nicer or totally different?

I only get my CD supply once a month and its the only time i contact her and even then my CDC is a nightmare to get hold off x

It seems to be very much down to choice... I believe the CD shakes are sweeter, Exante is more natural but theyre quite tasty.

And if youre only going once a month - well youd save a fortune :)

Wow, i can't believe i was just reading your exante diary. I got my packs for the next 13 days and then for another week after my hol so i will defo move across i been paying 173 a month so will save loads.

Thanks for responding. i can see you are doing fab x

Hi NarkyKnickers, I don't have any experience of CD, but I came over from LL and their shakes are VERY sweet. Even so it only took a couple of days to get used to the change. The Exante soups and bars I love, better than the LL ones. Saving that much money has to be a plus too - more money for new clothes ;) !!

hi ive just swapped from lipotrim to exante to and much prefer the flavours and feel better about the noo aspartame too which is gotta be a bonus.ive never tried cd so cant comment on that. also as mentioned its alot cheaper which is great as the products definately dont taste cheap

Thanks all for your helpful comments x The only thing that worries me slightly is saving money on the bumper packs and not liking alot of the flavours. I not that bothered about soups and on CD only have chocolate shakes so i might just purchase one of those and one each of the bars before i make a big commitment. I know what you mean spryo2008 about swapping from Lipotrim as i have done that in the past, and that does taste different to CD but you do get used to the flavours very quickly.

Nothing that a sweetner or 2 doesn't solve ;)

I find exante to be a "cleaner" taste

Good luck

xx

Personally I prefer CD but Exante does have benefits. It tastes more...natural and is also thicker and creamier :)

Thanks all for your helpful comments x The only thing that worries me slightly is saving money on the bumper packs and not liking alot of the flavours. I not that bothered about soups and on CD only have chocolate shakes so i might just purchase one of those and one each of the bars before i make a big commitment. I know what you mean spryo2008 about swapping from Lipotrim as i have done that in the past, and that does taste different to CD but you do get used to the flavours very quickly.

My first week I ordered individual things and tried everything before I commited to my bumper pack... cost a good bit more but I felt it was worth it.

Saying that much as Ive enjoyed the mixed bumper pack next month Im going for the shake pack instead

My first week I ordered individual things and tried everything before I commited to my bumper pack... cost a good bit more but I felt it was worth it.

Saying that much as Ive enjoyed the mixed bumper pack next month Im going for the shake pack instead

me too starlight

I just gonna order one chocolate shake now, cos won't need the bars, have enough CD packs to get me through 2 weeks after my hols, and then need to introduce food so if i like the chocolate i will just get those and use it with food. Thanks all x

Mmmmm that plan not going to work, minimum order is £40. Might just have to bite the bullet and order 50 chocolate?

box of 50 will work out more expensive than cd i think...

i'd try the mixed shakes pack, i think the shakes are lovely in comparison to cd but its personal taste i guess. x

Thanks Colly I might just do that as soon as get back from hols x

I love the shakes (haven't tried anything else) and the closest thing I can compare them to is Nesquik! I use protein shakes when I'm training (gained stupid amounts of weight while injured - my appetite didn't decrease even though my exercise stopped completely) and expected Exante to taste similar so I'm seriously impressed!!!

To be quite honest I think the shakes are quite vile. I have all of them with coffee now, even the strawberry coz it disguises the taste, lol. Ive developed quite a fondness for the soups though.

I still love the soups and bars, and now actually ENJOY the shakes - all with one sweetener, and the vanilla has coffee. Still haven't tried the chocolate hot, but now it's getting colder I'm sure I will soon :)

Im right off the soups just now lol

I LOVE the shakes. Chocolate is blandest I think, love vanilla with coffee (hot) and Id have the strawberry and banana even if I wasnt on the diet lol

Its amazing how different all our tastes are

me too i liked the lipotrim choc but dont get excited about exantes choc one. i also discovered that by mixing half strawberry and half vanilla it tastes loads better and ive been having it every morning now and ive finished off the banana ones lol.

Back