Difference CD & Asda Shakes?

L0ckerz

An anybody tell me if there's much of a difference between the CD and the Asda meal replacement shakes? X

I've never looked at the Asia

Dam phone! I would have thought that the CD ones are more nutritionally balanced and contain less carbs but am not 100% as I've not looked at the Asda ones

Thale asda ones are effectivly the same as slimfast shakes. Need to be supplimented with food, have carbs and sugar so no ketosis, and not Nutrientantly balanced as a full diet like CD is. X

ive been doing the asda shakes for 3 days,3 times a day and 4 litres of water, its only £4 for enough for 9 shakes, ive lost 9lb upto now and dont feel hungry but i am having food urges, gutted to learn i wont go into ketosis. x

lisab1968 said:
ive been doing the asda shakes for 3 days,3 times a day and 4 litres of water, its only £4 for enough for 9 shakes, ive lost 9lb upto now and dont feel hungry but i am having food urges, gutted to learn i wont go into ketosis. x

Lisa Asda shakes AREN'T a VLCD nor are they TFR. You can't just have them and no food. You're going to make yourself ill. You'll be getting none of the nutrients you need or anything. You need to do these diets thecway they're designed. If you keep doing this not being in ketosis will be the least of your worries

Could you not have the Asda shakes and take a full multi-vitamin to make up the difference in nutrients?

Back