Difference in Consultant scales?

slimming_em

Hi all

I know that my scales and my consultants scales can differ however hers say I gained half a pound this week! Its totm so wasn't expecting anything spectacular but my scales show a loss of at least 2lbs..... anyone else had this?

I can't help but feel disappointed ......... x em x

The issue of weighing of diff scales is bif question amongst all dieters. However I would say weigh on 1 set of scales and treat them as ur bible scales lol. Now second point have members of all the various weight loss group n plans, got weighed on two sets of the groups scales and was there a difference. I am just thinking outloud, are their scales all compared n tested regularly, with a set weight being used? If any constultants maybe they could clarify issue. Thanking You

Hi,
I've had the same problem. My CDC was away for the first 18days of my cd journey. So I weighed myself at home on my own scales that I've been using for years.
I compared my weights on my home scales and my CDCs scales and there was a +1lb difference. I just had my first weigh in and according to her scales I've lost 10lb (very disheartening for 18days ss with no cheating at all) and my scales say I've lost a stone! I double checked my weight at the gyms electronic bmi scales and they agreed with my home scales! I know all scales are
Different but 4lb is a huge difference!! And very disheartening!

Back