Differences?

bigtosmall

Hi All

I am currently on Lipotrim which I get weekly from the chemist. As I am a man, it costs £48 a week.

Is there is any difference between LT and the CD? I presume a few people will have tried both?

Thanks

I havent tried both but read a thread a while ago where someone was asking and I beleive the variety is better with CD?

Am sure someone will enlighten you shortly !
x

hi

I.ve been told that the man behind LT use to work with Cambridge but went on his own I've tried LT but like cambridge much better the shakes and bars are much tastier and if you have to use it for a while Cambridge has alot more flavours

Donna:D

Thanks for the replies. So its basically the same but with more flavours? Does it cost the same or is it more like LL cost?

I moved from LT to CD - the best thing I ever did! :D
Costs are comparable but the choice and support on CD is second to none!

Sorry forgot to say, well done on your fantastic weight loss and for keeping it off, which some say is harder than losing it in the first place!

I'll probably stick on LT for the next couple of weeks or until I get fed up with the flavours! One of the things I like with LT is only having 2 sachets a day. One before work and one when I get home. No messing around during the day!

I'll deffo be looking into it though.

I was just quoted a price of £51.80 for 4 x CD packs per day (which men and women over 5' 8" tall are supposed to have) by a CDC.

The price for 3 x CD packs per day was only £38.85 per week and Tetra packs and bars are 20p extra per item.

Although I understand prices with individual CDCs may vary by a few pennies.

But £51.80 for 4 x CD packs is only marginally higher than what you are paying for LT.

I was on LT and did well but i am certainly doing just as good on CD and def enjoying the variety. for me CD is cheaper. I also like the fact that you introduce food back into your system every now and then. It's more human!!! As well, I like the steps choices, if you feel you cant cope with only shakes you have the option of calorie controlled meals. Why not? LT doesnt offer this

Back