Different Scales

Sarahlou89

Iv been really good this week and have gained 1.5lb :(

Last week everyone at our group had huge losses, even the target members had big losses. Only difference been was that we had a different C with different scales.

Go to class this morning, and everybody gained, not one person had a loss on our normal C scales.

Could it be the different scales??

Similar thing happened to our group last week. Everyone noticed that they hadn't lost very much - it was a different C and different scales.

I STS even though I'd been ill the first part of the week, then eaten completely normally (and 100% on plan) for the second part of the week. I knew I'd lost as trousers were looser. I'm hoping that the loss will show tonight on my normal C's scales.

People will say that the scales are 'all the same' and that they calibrate automatically when they turn on, however, unless they are calibrated with a reference weight every time, they will weigh differently (I'm a science teacher who deals with measuring equipment on a day to day basis. I also used to work in a deli and we had to calibrate our scales with a 500g mass every morning and record the readings!)

Back