Different Soups!!!

denajane

When i went for my WI on tuesday the pharmacist suggested different soups and bars by Be-YU she said they are virtually the same so you can mix and match them with LT. She gave me a veg soup a leek soup and a chocloate covered almond bar to try to see if i like them.
The bar was ok but it was dark chocolate Bleugh!! but the veg soup was ok it was a bit powdery but otherwise alot nicer than the chicken. Gonna have the leek tonight to see if i like it.
Any one else heard of this if so would like to see how people feel about it. Was gonna ring LT but they wouldn't advocate it i suppose cause it isn't their product and therefore wouldn't get all the money if we had other soups every now and again xx:confused::confused:

Never heard of Be-YU but i would compare the nutrition with LT to make sure you ain't goin over. Careful you don't come out of Ketosis, not sure about the chocolate. Would be interesting to see if there is a difference in your weight loss

never heard of this??? but as you said, cant see LT giving advise on them... good luck, let us know how you get on.

Back