Dilemma.......

Nic - when you say low cal how low are you doing
i was thinking of trying to stick to 1000,

have been doing 1200-1300 but with this heat i am not so active :rolleyes:

been drinking 3ltrs of water as well to help flush all the fat out :D

I'm willing to wager a box of alpen light choc fudge cereal bars that the 10 will be too big after another stone.

Yes, I'm putting my food where my mouth is! (nothing new there) ;)

I'm willing to wager a box of alpen light choc fudge cereal bars that the 10 will be too big after another stone.
Yes, I'm putting my food where my mouth is! (nothing new there)

Oh god I really hope so Iris - I'm getting worse the more weight I lose! so much doubt and obviously it's coming off in spurts now too! very frustrating!

yeah lets do it ... that way i won't want to go off plan keep me motivated !

i will WI Sunday as well did start monday but sunday is fine,

that gives us 5 WI's so shall we go for 14lbs ?? ...would be 2.8 each week - what do you think
or 2.4 each wk?? hmm hard isn't it

Ok we'll go for the 14lbs! 1st weigh in on the 5th - my birthday!
And in answer to your question, I'm on about 1000+ cals a day but also following a low carb plan.

Oh god I really hope so Iris - I'm getting worse the more weight I lose! so much doubt and obviously it's coming off in spurts now too! very frustrating!

Hang in there - I really do think the best results happen in the last stone or so, especially when you're dealing with clothing sizes. If you look at the official UK sizing charts, the gaps between the smaller sizes are smaller than between the larger ones, if that makes sense. So over that last stone you can shed a couple of dress sizes easily. It'll happen soon! I hope you'll be happy enough about it not to mind too much if that 10 is a bit loose... ;)

At least if it's a bit loose I can have it professionally altered - whereas if it's too small you've had it really!! I feel really fat and bloated at the mo, do you think it could have something to do with the weather???

Back