Extra Easy Dilemma

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ShrinkingLilly, 20 November 2011 Social URL.

1. ShrinkingLilly

ShrinkingLilly Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello.

I wonder if any of you experienced SW people can offer some advice.

Yesterday I made some tomato, lentil and veg soup from the new soup book. I had one portion for lunch with ryvita spread with Laughing Cow Light as my HEa & B. However, the soup was so filling that I couldn't manage to eat all the HEs! I did eat a pear after a few minutes but this feeling of saiety (new for me!) messed up my plans as I couldn't slot the remaining HEs in anywhere - I missed out on 1 ryvita and had only 2 of the Laughing Cow portions.

Should I have made an effort to include them somewhere in the day? Perhaps by having them instead of a MullerLight for dessert later in the day?

I'm an onliner so can't ask a consultant. As I understand it, I should give priority to the Superfree (in this case, the soup and fruit) but if I don't have the HEs then I'm not doing the plan 100%.

Do you appreciate my confusion?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roziee

Roziee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(23.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The hex's are there so we maintain a balanced and healthy diet so you should try to fit them in during the day. However, on days when I am stuffed and I have sone left over I don't bother- rather eat less than more if I don need to.

4. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    You don't *have* to eat your Healthy Extras, as Rozie says its to ensure you get a balanced diet. It doesn't matter if you dont eat all of them, just try not to do it too often. But missing just 1 Ryvita and 2 LCL's os definitely not a cause for concern :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.