Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Dilemma

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ShrinkingLilly, 20 November 2011 Social URL.

1. ShrinkingLilly

ShrinkingLilly Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello.

I wonder if any of you experienced SW people can offer some advice.

Yesterday I made some tomato, lentil and veg soup from the new soup book. I had one portion for lunch with ryvita spread with Laughing Cow Light as my HEa & B. However, the soup was so filling that I couldn't manage to eat all the HEs! I did eat a pear after a few minutes but this feeling of saiety (new for me!) messed up my plans as I couldn't slot the remaining HEs in anywhere - I missed out on 1 ryvita and had only 2 of the Laughing Cow portions.

Should I have made an effort to include them somewhere in the day? Perhaps by having them instead of a MullerLight for dessert later in the day?

I'm an onliner so can't ask a consultant. As I understand it, I should give priority to the Superfree (in this case, the soup and fruit) but if I don't have the HEs then I'm not doing the plan 100%.

Do you appreciate my confusion?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roziee

Roziee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(23.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The hex's are there so we maintain a balanced and healthy diet so you should try to fit them in during the day. However, on days when I am stuffed and I have sone left over I don't bother- rather eat less than more if I don need to.

4. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    You don't *have* to eat your Healthy Extras, as Rozie says its to ensure you get a balanced diet. It doesn't matter if you dont eat all of them, just try not to do it too often. But missing just 1 Ryvita and 2 LCL's os definitely not a cause for concern :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.