Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

You're welcome, I change the pulses sometimes too, I always add barley and lentils, sometimes I add some haricot beans or butter beans, its an individual choice really and what tastes you like.

I love soup/broth/stew, so filling and ideal to freeze for work. I have about ten boxes in the freezer now.

I used to make a really nice carrot and lentil one actually. Might try that and some variations on it too.

I have a horrible feeling these last few weeks are going to go really slowly! :) x

When it was approaching my refeed time, I was anxious, excited, scared etc etc but really looking forward to it. I actually got to the stage when I thought, "bugger it, why wait until Monday - start tomorrow". I was fine on TFR until I knew I would be refeeding lol.

Hope it doesnt drag for you Jan. You really are doing fantastic, and to think of your trips away too, I admire you.

Awwwww Shucks!!! **flutters eyelashes in embarrassment**

To be perfectly honest I haven't had any issues with it at all! Nothing has bothered me in the least. I guess I've been lucky and it's you I have to thank for it all as you know!

I DO think I'll have to stop thinking about refeeding and therefore food, again though. When I read that broth recipe was the first time I've felt a pang of 'I want that!' I probably need to just get my TFRing head firmly back in place for at least another couple of weeks! x

Yes, (gives you a small kick in the shin) - no more talk of food until its time, that recipe along with millions of other home made recipes will be there for you then.

Head back to TFR, not long now then we can natter about it all night long when we are working nights.

OUCH!!! **rubs shin vigourously**

Heading straight back to TFR focus as we speak!!

Ta xx

Good girl, so proud of you.

Punishment, you must shake your shaker 25 more times on your next shake.

LOL!

I'd have a job - I haven't had a shake for over a week! I have discovered the delights of making them into mousses instead - I really enjoy them like that! I'll shake the empty shaker for you though - if it'll make you happy :) x

EEEEEEEWWWWW! Can't bear them hot - too sweet! Funny how different we all are. x

Lol i always messed the mousses up lol!!

mmm I love soups aswell :) that sounds yum :)

Think I'm gonna nick your broth recipe too Mary as it sounds good. :)

Didn't realise you had so long to go on TFR Jan, don't worry, we'll keep you focused on getting there and look forward to welcoming you to refeed sometime soon! :)

Sunday May 3rd.

Breakfast
Porridge made with half milk, half water and honey, 250 calories

Snack
Apple 50

Lunch
Pitta bread 170 calories
Cheese and salad 201 calories
Pear 60 calories

Snack
Penguin 118 calories

Dinner
Chicken broth 250 calories
Yogurt 50 calories

Tea/Coffee 66 calories
2 zero coke
Squash 20 calories

Total calories 1235

you are doing fantastic on refeed!!! do you not want to loose anymore now? I am going to have to start looking at my cals soon, I think while Iam on the 7 day refeed I should be ok but after that i'd better kep a close eye on it to stop me from gaining weight x

Thanks.
No, I dont want to lose any more, I managed to maintain this week, but last week I lost 3lb. Its just finding the right amounts now. Like I was saying in the other thread, if I do go over one day, I just try and cut down the next.

I am loving calorie counting, even though I never thought I would. Otherwise my portion control would go up and up and up.

You ve inspired me to calorie count because I know my potions will go up and up like you said, and if I over induldge one day rather than throwing in the towel just be extra good the day after is a fab idea, thanks x x

Been reading your diary for a while now Kered and it is really helpful. I still have about 8 weeks to refeed but can't wait. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks to you I can't wait to have porridge for breakfast. I love it and it really does fill you up doesn't it. It's great to be able to read all of these refeeding diaries cos they really do help plan meals for me.

Congrats on the maintaining, you are looking so great!

I'm calorie counting too - although Im not posting all the calorific values on here because I know what Im like I will become obsessed! I check everything I eat is lowfat, and low cal and only have 2 healthyCarb items a day -eg wholemeal pitta and wholemeal rice or pasta or a potato. i try to stick to between 1000 and 1200 cals per day

You ve inspired me to calorie count because I know my potions will go up and up like you said, and if I over induldge one day rather than throwing in the towel just be extra good the day after is a fab idea, thanks x x

Glad to be of help Floridagirl. I love a good night out and I know on those days I drink and its over the calories, I dont really post because I dont count the drinks when I am out :p but it seems to be working by being extra good the next day or so.

Been reading your diary for a while now Kered and it is really helpful. I still have about 8 weeks to refeed but can't wait. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks to you I can't wait to have porridge for breakfast. I love it and it really does fill you up doesn't it. It's great to be able to read all of these refeeding diaries cos they really do help plan meals for me.

Congrats on the maintaining, you are looking so great!

Yes the porridge really does fill you up and I love it summer or winter. What I also do sometimes is just put the amount of porridge into a bowl, add the milk and water and leave it in the fridge overnight, then I add defrosted frozen berries or fresh berries and its like a muesli. Nice for a change, although I do prefer it warm.
I'm calorie counting too - although Im not posting all the calorific values on here because I know what Im like I will become obsessed! I check everything I eat is lowfat, and low cal and only have 2 healthyCarb items a day -eg wholemeal pitta and wholemeal rice or pasta or a potato. i try to stick to between 1000 and 1200 cals per day

Are you still wanting to lose or are you maintaining Rachie?

Hi Mary I only want to lose about 4lbs I think if I lose any more I won't be able to maintain, I'll see how my weigh in goes on thurs x

Back