Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Enjoy the wine Mary! :)

Cheers!

I am enjoying it Mark, still only drank half of it, so I might have one more glass when its finished \_/

OH has been out for a pint today, so he is in bed, nice to chill with a glass of wine, watch some tv and play on here and facebook.

Thanks very much Kered for taking the time and effort to post this. It's really helpful.

I'm starting to think about the next stage of my journey as I'm approaching target ( a few weeks and I'll be refeeding). It has been a great confidence booster to read how to refeed and then how to maintain and see it actually working for someone.

Alex

lol @ Jan, Mary and Mark ! x

Thanks very much Kered for taking the time and effort to post this. It's really helpful.

I'm starting to think about the next stage of my journey as I'm approaching target ( a few weeks and I'll be refeeding). It has been a great confidence booster to read how to refeed and then how to maintain and see it actually working for someone.

Alex

You're welcome, I am glad its a help. Good luck when you come onto refeed and dont be afraid of asking any questions, it can be a scary time.

lol @ Jan, Mary and Mark ! x

Haha, its like a comedy with me mediating between those two!

Friday May 1st

Breakfast, porridge with skimmed milk, water 210 cals
Snack - Apple, 60 cals
Lunch, Home made lentil soup with ham, 250 cals.
Yogurt 56 cals.
Snack - Pear 60 cals.
Dinner, Chicken salad, 350 calories.
Yogurt 49 calories
Pear 60 calories

6 coffees, 66 cals. Squash 20 cals.

Enjoying 1 glass of white dry wine now, 250mls which is a further 166 calories.

Another 250mls of wine 166 calories
Another 125mls of wine 83 calories.

Total calories 1596

LOL, you header.

Thoroughly enjoyed my wine last night.

Weighed this morning and still 10st 1lb, so at last I have managed to maintain - woohoo.

Just made a huge saucepan of broth this morning, so cheap to make and very filling. Works out at 130 calories per portion, but I will add some chicken when having it and freeze most of it for work next week and this weekends nightshifts.

Saturday 2nd May

No breakfast as nights tonight.
Lunch, Chicken broth with chicken 400 calories
Penguin biscuit 118 calories.

Snack
Apple 60 calories
Frusli bar 118 calories

Dinner
Chicken 100 calories
Salad 80 calories
Pitta bread 142 calories

Snacks
2 pears, 1 apple 180 calories
2 Tesco S+V Rice cakes 56

Drinks
6 coffees 66 calories, zero coke, squash 20 calories

Total calories 1340

Just made a huge saucepan of broth this morning, so cheap to make and very filling. Works out at 130 calories per portion, but I will add some chicken when having it and freeze most of it for work next week and this weekends nightshifts.

Love broth...even without dumplings....looks like tea at your place then! lol

:)I am nights tonight and tomorrow - this is the only awkward time, I have to re-adjust my eating habits, but okay so far. Hence the reason to wait until Monday afternoon - bank holiday party......:)

Yeah - you'll be partying and I'll be running round getting stuff ready for work! lol

Oh well - late night tonight for me, off down to brothers to watch the fight! :)

Don't know if I've missed it elsewhere Mary but I'd be interested in how you make your broth ... ?

(Can you tell re-feeding is beginning to interest me? About 4 or 5 weeks to go I think ;))

I make it differently each time, but lately the way I have been making it is like this.

100g lentils
100g barley
1 large leek, chopped
3 carrots, grated
2 large onions, chopped
Third of a swede, diced small
A good handful of chopped parsley

I use chicken bones boiled up for stock, or stock from boiled ham or beef. Make it in a large saucepan. Finish product gives you about ten good sized bowls.

I add all the ingredients above and bring to the boil, simmer until pulses are cooked. Works out about 130-150 calories per bowl, but then I add chicken, ham or beef to each bowl, which makes it to about 250 calories per bowl.

I freeze loads of this, its so handy for work.
Don't know if I've missed it elsewhere Mary but I'd be interested in how you make your broth ... ?

(Can you tell re-feeding is beginning to interest me? About 4 or 5 weeks to go I think ;))

OMG That sound Gorgeous!!!!!!

Thanks I'll deffo be pinching that recipe .... xxxx

Back