Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

I was on my way to work when I remembered, I did have appt at the Pharmacy but decided to cancel it as I can weigh myself instead of paying the Pharmacist over £4. I judge by my own scales every week anyway.

Damn - you have to pay for it? (weighing) haha

I used to get it free, but my scales read pretty much the same anyway, so I'm happy on my own now....or I will be if they give me the right answer, otherwise they may become a square frisbee! :)

Yes, mine charged if I went and didnt need sachets or anything, bit of a rip off. Even dearer than going to WW or SW. My scales are accurate and I will keep my £4 towards my porridge and honey.:)

I'm with you on that one.... :)

I've acquired myself lots of training routines recently, so I'm going to try and follow some of those, which vary from pure weights to aerobics (which will be done behind closed doors! lol).

I love long walks too, getting quite fast too, but like you, the aerobics and toning are done at home.

Walking was the main thing I did in the gym whilst on holiday. Since I got back, I've hardly done any.

I've just signed myself up for football training for next Friday, so that should be a laugh! lol

Lets just say his dad was a submarine captain....the first words he taught him were "Dive, Dive, Dive!". (Damn the ManU lot are going to get me now) lol

I'll get the run around next week. I'll be training with my nephews girlfriend who plays for a ladies team (16 years younger than me) and a few others, so I'll no doubt be unable to walk afterwards! lol

I meant to weigh this morning and forgot, so will weigh tomorrow morning.

Join the club! lol

***Big Sigh*** :(

Can't wait to "forget" about the scales .. :sigh: Must be a great feeling!

BTW Mark - I can't see your photies, I just have a red cross - I can see everyone elses .... :confused:

BTW2 ... I think it's appalling you have to pay the chemist to get weighed ... how many hundreds of pounds have they had of you over the LT weeks??? :mad:

Absolutely Jan, I agree with you.
I am now a Pharmacy Orphan, on my own..........lol.

Mark, I know absolutely nothing about football, when my OH is on the football, I am in the other room watching Coronation St.....haha.

OMG!!!! ......... Whatever you did would you please undo it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p:p:p:p:p

***Scared now*** :(

Oh all right! I grudgingly admit they are faaaaairly impressive ... ;) :) x

Sorry to hi-jack your thread Mary .... I've just realised Mark has his own re-feed diary - I may go and haunt him there instead LOL!! xx

Friday May 1st

Breakfast, porridge with skimmed milk, water 210 cals
Snack - Apple, 60 cals
Lunch, Home made lentil soup with ham, 250 cals.
Yogurt 56 cals.
Snack - Pear 60 cals.
Dinner, Chicken salad, 350 calories.
Yogurt 49 calories
Pear 60 calories

6 coffees, 66 cals. Squash 20 cals.

Enjoying 1 glass of white dry wine now, 250mls which is a further 166 calories.

Total calories 1347

Back