Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

kered said:
Just ate 2 ryvita with slither of cheese and ELF Mayo - well had to have something to eat to take my smoking tablet :)

Or, perhaps, to soak up the smirnoff. Lol
Enjoy your days off.

Oooh it was nice to have a lovely relaxing day yesterday.

Went shopping in the morning and then got the car washed, then had a day out with Phill until about 6pm last night.

Food was horrendous yesterday, here goes.

Not going to list b, d, l etc, just what I ate all day.

2 slices of white bread toasted with butter, 2 poached eggs.
1 packet of soft mints.
1 slice of white bread, 1 bread roll with bacon.
Half a 7" pizza, 3 chips, tiny bit of cheesy garlic bread.

Lots of cider, about 4 pints. 1 jaegerbomb (sp), 1 malibu and orange juice, 1 vodka and diet coke.

Miraculously I dont have a hangover today, but I was downstairs at 2am this morning and drank 2 cups of tea and a huge glass of water :)

More drinkies today as we have been invited to our friends.

Food so far today,

B Small slice Leftover slice of pizza.
D Grilled chicken, salad, jacket potato.

Not too sure what else yet, will depend on the drinks I have lol, but what the heck is my feeling today. Off to Leeds next Friday and be home on Monday, so I think on the Tuesday I will NEED to knuckle down for the holidays, which will just be under 4 weeks when we return.

You had a jagerbomb?!!!!! :eek: :giggle: Did you like it?

Love your food :drool: but good idea to get knuckled down after your weekend away :) xxx

Sounds like you had a wonderful time Mary!

You need to be kind to yourself right now and that could have been a heck of a lot worse! Hope you have a fab weekend next week. You'll probably feel ready to knuckle down by tuesday and will have you hol well in your sights to give you added incentive :) xx

Thanks girls, and Yes Tanya, I did have a jagerbomb...........lol, and I did like it. I had one or two a few years ago, but just needed to remind myself what it was like.

Food has been absolutely terrible.
Yesterday I had,

B - 2 slices toast and butter
* Crunchie
D - Roast beef, Roast Pots, Cabbage, Carrots, Peas, Yorkshire Pudding, Gravy.
* Cadbury's caramel
Supper - 2 slices of cheese on toast.

Brought to work today, 1 shake, and 1 MRB, already ate my bar.........GRRRR.

Mary, I'm sure you'll get back on track. You always let go a little on days off and then are very good when working. It seems to work well for you. I'm sure without the ciggies, you probably snack a bit more on days off, do you?
Have a good week.

Don't worry Mary, you'll get back into it, you always do!!

Maybe it's lack of the "enemy" that's causing your little blip at the moment! Hope your shake lasts your shift!

What's going on d'ya think? Lot's of us seem to be struggling at the mo :( .... Yours is understandable though without the enemy ... I've got no excuse. Be careful you don't let it go too far though hon - much easier said than done I soooo know!! xx

Thank you girlies.

Well yesterday was a disaster. I ended up eating the bar really early, then bought a sausage sandwich when the hot van came about 10am. Crisps and a drink for lunch, then steamed smoked river cobber and salad last night. Could have been worse, but could have been a whole lot better.

Okay, a brand new whole and fully determined Mary in the house today. Not a MRB or Shake in sight, I am leaving them until next Tuesday after Leeds/Nottingham.

B - Bran Flakes.
L - Prawns and salad. Yogurt.
D - Bolognese with a small portion of pasta.

* Grapes and a tangerine.

There wont be any drinkies tonight either as I have a fasting blood test tomorrow morning so nothing after 10pm tonight.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Looking good :) x x

Looking good today Mary :) xx

Looking good today Mary :) xx

Looked good......was as far as it got.

I have been a pig - again.

B - Bran Flakes.
L - Prawns, Salad. Yogurt.
Snacks - grapes 1 tangerine.
then it just got worse.

Turkey salad roll. Small galaxy. Packet of soft mints.
Tonight, Chicken chow mein, 2 spare ribs, 2 mini spring rolls.

Think I will use up my shakes from next Tuesday, just for a boost to lose half a stone, plus the holiday is coming up in four weeks time. I just feel a big fat sod, even though I have only gained approx 3lbs.

Definitely going to have a good weekend, then a fresh start.............ITS A PROMISE GIRLS.

Ok, you can't go back on a promise now mrs! :p x

A promise is a promise ;) - don't be hard on yourself Mary, try to see the bigger picture. Getting rid of the enemy will do far more for you healthwise than keeping a few pounds off! You're doing brilliantly! xx

I agree with Jan. The ciggies battle is by far the most important and you are doing brilliantly!!!

Thank you girls for your continuous support. It does mean a lot to me.

Well this weekend will definitely be the tester for the enemy, as we are off on Friday morning, and the two friends we are going to see are heavy smokers, they dont smoke anywhere in their house, except for the kitchen window, so fingers crossed, it wont be too bad.

Okay, I HAVE made a decision today, and that is I am definitely going on TFR for 15 days next Tuesday or Wednesday. The day is dependent on whether we go out on Monday when we get back or not, because if I do go to Monday club, I will have Tuesday munchies.....lol.

Well I counted all my shakes and I have enough for 15 days TFR, then a few for refeed. I also have about 14 maintenance whips and 2 lt bars, and 6 Asda/Tesco bars. My first goal will be to do the 15 days TFR and just feel a little better within myself.

I know I am dealing with the enemy at the moment, but the only time he rears his ugly head is when I am (really drunk) and that does not really matter, because I have NOOOOO cigarettes or tobacco at home anyway.

I will update my signature later to show my goals.

Meanwhile, I am going to enjoy my bank holiday weekend at Leeds and Nottingham, and fingers crossed we dont get stuck in any of the Leeds/Reading festival traffic.

I only have tonight to work, and then I am off work until Wednesday.

Back