Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Well the shifts are a little strange this week, due to the fact that I was supposed to be in work yesterday, but I booked it off, and I am in work today for my second dayshift. I had booked Sat nightshift as an extra shift so that I could take time off in lieu, the day before Turkey, and now I have also got Sunday nightshift, so it means that I have 1 whole month off work when I break up to go Turkey - woooohooo.

Well day 1 of TFR is going well, and I am always much better in work than I am at home, hence the reason that I have taken the extra shift now for Sunday. I am now Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun nightshift, so by the time I have finished these I will be going into Day 6 of TFR.

Just taking it one day at a time though

TFR - 1/15 going good so far, only 14 remaining already. :)

hi mary not been on ages, did put a post on one of your threads but it appears to have gone now. So how are you? I am starting exante today just for a week, to hopefully lose a few pounds before the holidays. We are going to icmeler on the 29th of sept for one week so cannot wait:):)

WooHoo - very well organised Missis!! You'll be well into it by the time you finish work. Fantastic :D xx

So darned organised that I left my blender in work today, and I CANT do lumpy shakes, so I had an LT bar for supper tonight instead of a shake.

Unless I find something to whip a shake up with tomorrow, it will be anther bar tomorrow and two shakes, but still classing it as total TFR. Starving tonight though, so off for an early night, dream the hunger pangs away lol.

Best of luck on TFR Mary! You are so determind you will have those lbs off in no time xx

It still IS TFR!!! Shame about the blender but bars are fine too!! :D xx

Duh, I am a nugget on times..............I was thinking of going to Tesco this morning to buy a cheap hand blender, and I went into the Welsh Dresser - Lo and Behold, a HUGE liquidiser that I have not used for years.

Back to 3 shakes today :)

Glad you found the extra blender, stroke of luck! Glad you're doing OK back on LT, knew you would.

Update on the blender - phoned work last night and asked someone on nightshift to put it in the drawer for me.

I was starving tonight in work just after 18:30 so went to get the blender to have my second shake of the day, NO BLENDER, so I called this guy up who said he HAD put it in the drawer. Well after several phone calls, it only seemed he had put someones beaker in the drawer instead of my blender, and my blender was still in the downstairs kitchen.

Breathe -----------------------had my shake now :)

TFR Weird Dreams

OMG ladies, after 1 day on TFR I had a weird dream this morning.

First of all, let me tell you that I have NEVER had a deep fried Mars Bar in my life before, nor do I ever intend to try one! Well anyway, this morning I dreamt I was in Turkey, and I had enjoyed a meal (cant remember what) then the waiter said I could have a deep fried mars bar for free, so me being the greedy bugger I am said, yes please.

Well when they delivered it, it was actually 2 crunchies in a plain silver wrapper. I removed them and gave one to Phill and I kept one. It hadn't actually been deep fried at all, and there was I moaning that it wasn't even warm, the chocolate had not even melted.

OMG - another 13 days of this!!! :D:D

Literally lol'd at that dream!! AND I'm at work!! :) Never mind, the lad I sit with already thinks (nay KNOWS) I'm nuts :)
Like you I've never had a deep fried Mars bar but unlike you I WOULD try one given the chance, though I wouldn't actively go & seek one out.

PHEW! On the blender! You'd have been belting over to asda to buy one otherwise! AND great to find one at home if you weren't completely comfy with the bars :) - you're doing BRILL :D xx

As soon as I woke, I told Phill straight away, this was about 6am, I think he will be glad when I am back on to food.

Just been re-reading my posts when I first started LT in Jan 2009, actually really interesting to read my thoughts on it then, and I am similar now.

Feeling hungry and craving food, but feeling strong and motivated. One day at a time sweet Mary...........entered day 3 already.

Just realised I forgot to add my weight yesterday.

Start weight was 11st 12lbs. :( thats a gain of 6lbs since giving up the enemy. Well listen here fat, you can p off and join that enemy any time you like.

Will you stop doing that!! You made me LOL again!

Ach you'll have made good inroads into that in the 2 weeks Mary and be well on your way. Killing off the enemy is definitely worth it hon!! xx

Oh yeah - AND - that's another great reason to keep these diaries. I spent a good couple of hours going through one of mine not that long ago! They're a great source of information for ourselves as well as other people!
As well of course as the support we can give and get because of them - that goes without saying - but I said it anyway! xx

Sorry to keep making you sound like a nutter Jan when you are laughing............. ;)

I have actually made a whopping 5lb difference in it today, as I weighed this afternoon, back to 11st 7lbs now - and my clothes are much looser today. Surprising the difference a day makes!

I agree about reading back on the old threads, I forgot how I felt when I first started, and never remember feeling how good I said I was - unless I was a downright liar :)

Good Job kered! Keep it going! A day really makes a big difference, whether we've been good or bad, it's effect is still huge. :D;)

HaHa ... I'm sure you weren't lying! ;)

A day can indeed make a heck of a difference!! Well done you :)

I've just watched the 9/11 programme (that was on ITV at 9pm) on the iplayer ... very sobering :( xx

Back