Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Great plan Mary ... looks really good. I hope you have a great time away. Only a few days till you can tick off the month :D xx

Thanks Jan, I am sure we will have a good time. Really looking forward to it now.

Yeeehaaaaa, [STRIKE]all being well [/STRIKE]the month will be ticked off on Monday :)

Good luck with your TFR restart. Enjoy your bank holiday.

You will tick off that month :D
Great plan mary, hope you have a fab few days off xx

Good job you crossed out that 'all being well'!!! Grrrr! ;) - You WILL be ticking that off!!! xx

I probably wont be back on here as we leave tomorrow morning, we decided just to wait till Friday. Probably leaving around 8am, and it looks like the festival is starting today, so fingers crossed we will be lucky.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Have a brilliant time Mary & hope the weather is nice for you :)x

No Mary, our Aug BH is the first Monday in August. So it's been n gone!!!
Enjoy, hope the weather will be good.

Hope your having a lovely time away Mary x

Thanks girls, I had a lovely time away, it was great to catch up with the girls again, and the weather held out, so all good.

It was nice to see my Son yesterday too in Nottingham, its been about 6 months since we last saw him.

The enemy was nowhere to be seen over the weekend, so very very proud of myself.

Off to catch up with the threads and probably an early night tonight.

Well done you re the enemy :) ... Glad you had a good time, good to see you back xx

Glad u had a great time, one month free of the enemy, well done you :) x

Glad you had a good weekend Mary and BIG congratulations on the month anniversary!! Fantastic!!

Bloody brilliant Mary, well done! :) x

Thank you all, well the enemy has been comparatively easy to deal with, much easier than I ever thought, but the hard part starts tomorrow - 15 days of TFR - YIKES.

You'll be fine on it Mary, you know exactly what to expect and I think that helps so much. Good luck, not that you need it!!

You'll be fine!!! You'll be on countdown to finishing as soon as you start! :D xxx

Back