Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Wouldn't it just! :eek: :) xx

Weigh day and I am delighted with a 3lb loss.
Looking forward to my steamed river cobbler, sprinkled with dried parsley and green beans tonight.

I might just do another week on lipotrim then do 2 shakes and a meal to lose the remainder.

I feel more in control of myself now after the strict 2 weeks of lipotrim. My clothes are all looser now too. Even though I didnt go out of my size 12 trousers, they were getting very uncomfortable.

PS, had my hair cut short today. Not had it short in about 8 years I guess, but it feels good and will be so much quicker in the mornings for work. Will try and update a pic later.

Love your new do mary, really really suits you!

Cant beat an extra 5 mins in bed can ya! :giggle: x

Wow you don't half look different Mary! And well done on your 3lb loss! You really are back in control and back on track - brilliant! xx

omg, i did it again Mary but this time i actually forgot to congratulate you on your loss :doh: Well done ma sweet :) x

10lbs in 2 weeks mary? xxx

Banging! Thats awesome aint it! :D

Whooooooo!! :D

Got home from work last night, and spent nearly an hour on the phone to my Son, me nagging, him not listening etc, and he is 29!! Then my Niece came down as she had a bump in her car, so I had to go through all the online insurance documents with her. By the time I had a minute to myself, I just didnt fancy having a shake, so I had 2 boiled eggs instead - Mmmm lovely.....lol.

Families eh? :) .... Glad you enjoyed the eggs :) xx

Yeah the eggs were lovely Jan.

Had a meal again tonight, really enjoying having some food.

Breakfast, Chocolate shake.
Lunch, Strawberry shake.
Dinner, Chicken breast, marinaded in sweet chilli sauce and basil, then grilled on the George Forman, with steamed green beans.

Aaaaah lovely.

oooo that sounds yummy :) xx

Back