Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

It was really delicious. I wont have anything to eat for the next 2 days though, because I am nights Sat and Sun.

How's the vodka?............Hmmm, sounds lovely.

Ha Ha!! Lovely thanks Mary! You'll soon be able to have one ;) Hope you have a good night zz

OH!! Ha Ha - that should have been xx - I could have edited it but thought it was more amusing to leave it as it does actually mean something when you're on nights :):):) xx

Eurgh! ***shudder shudder*** ;) xx

D'rather av a cuppa ;) x

LMAO!!! Well yes of course I'd rather have a vodka than LOADS of things but even a cuppa would do instead of THAT!!! EURRGGHHHH!!! ;) :):):) xx

Ladies!! :O :giggle:

LOL!!! Wait till you get to my age Tan (Would have said 'our' age but didn't want to offend Mary) Comes a time a bit of a lie in and a nice cup of something are preferable to lots of things!! Oh GOD how old am I??!!??!! LMFAO!!!!! xx

Jeez, I am 51 in August, and about 6 times a year is suffice now......lmao.

Listen to Tanya, the young one.........enjoy it while it lasts girl.....haha.

:rotflmao: You girls dont half make me chuckle!!!!!!

Jeez, I am 51 in August, and about 6 times a year is suffice now......lmao.

Wish my DH would settle for that!!!!! :rolleyes::eek::p

OH I SEE!!!! Me too!! ;) :):) xx

Back to 3 shakes today and tomorrow, as I am nights.

Feeling a tad excited today, woohoo, just booked a week away for April 26th, half board to Salou, only £185 each!! So will try and stick to 3 shakes a day until a week before then do a proper re-feed. I will see what weight I am when I return, then decide whether to go back on lipotrim, or 2 shakes and a meal as my next holiday will be June 18th.

Catch you all tonight from work. Have a good day and a Happy Easter weekend.

Oooooooooooooooooh MARY!!! Salou! I went there last year!!!!!!!!!!

I am extremely jealous!! Where abouts are you staying?

p.s happy easter :D

Great incentive Mary and a bargain too! Hope you have a quiet night xx

Tanya, we are staying at Hotel San Diego, just looked at the Trip Advisor reviews, and its looking really good. We have not been to Salou for 14 years, so we can expect to see a few good changes.

Thanks Jan, its usually quiet over the Bank Holiday Easter weekened, and up to now (touch wood) its going well.

Confession time - One of the guys who works with us, brought in two boxes of Easter cakes, I ate one, but on the good side, I am substituting one of my shakes for it, so todays food is 2 shakes and 1 Easter Cake.....lol.

Back