Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

kered

Gold Member
Day 1

Breakfast, Choc/Coffee shake (142 calories)

Lunch, Vanilla/Cinamon shake (142 calories)

Dinner, 2 tablespoons of cabbage (24 calories)
205g cod (170 calories)

Drinks, 2.5 litres of water. 2 black teas, 1 black coffee, 1 coffee with 1 tablespoon of skimmed milk (11 calories).

No exercise done today, hectic day.

Total calories 489.

Dinner was lovely, took me 18 minutes to eat but couldnt finish the fish, I was full up, so I am trying to eat slowly and stop when full up so as to avoid weight gain.

Last edited:
Not had it yet Chelly, its steaming now, so should be ready in about 4 minutes, I cant wait, so excited lol. How sad huh?

It was lovely and I couldnt believe how much taste it had. No salt added, just a little bit of black pepper.

yeah its amazing!!

The amount of things i used to add for flavour.. When the flavour is really already there!!

ooh welcome to the mad world of refeed!

Day 2 so far.

Breakfast, Vanilla/Coffee shake (142 calories)

Lunch, 130g drained Tuna, (135 calories)
75g lettuce, (9 calories)
50g red onion (16 calories)
50g beansprouts (14 calories)
40g green pepper (11 calories)
3 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar (15 calories)

20 minutes to eat lunch, again couldn't finish it. Stopped when full up, but felt a little bloated afterwards. Keeping an eye on portion sizes, hence all the calorific content on my diary. Tomorrow I will have less salad.

Drinks up to now are 1 black tea, 1 coffee with 1 tablespoon of skimmed milk (11 calories) 2.5 litres of water. Half a can of diet coke, but couldnt finish it, it tasted too sweet.

Exercise 50 sit-ups, 10 minutes of aerobics.

Last edited:
wow loving the calorie counter... where do you get all these details?

Going forward (when off refeed/maintenance) how many calories do u reckon we need to maintain weight?

I have been getting the calories online, but I ordered a book from amazon yesterday by Dr Wynnie Chan, The calorie counter, my Pharamcist recommended it.
Once I have done a couple of weeks refeed, I will count calories, so I am going to stick to 1000 a day, this is what the Pharmacist suggests as I want to lose a little bit more weight, then up the calories by 100 each day when I want to maintain until my weight is stable.

I dont know what the calories would be for men, I would imagine quite a few more.

Day 2.

Lunch, 130g drained Tuna, (135 calories)
75g lettuce, (9 calories)
50g red onion (16 calories)
50g beansprouts (14 calories)
40g green pepper (11 calories)
3 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar (15 calories)

20 minutes to eat lunch, again couldn't finish it. Stopped when full up, but felt a little bloated afterwards. Keeping an eye on portion sizes, hence all the calorific content on my diary. Tomorrow I will have less salad.

Dinner, 175g grilled trout stuffed with sun dried tomatoes and peppers (260 calories)
2 tablespoons of cabbage (24 calories)

Took me 15 minutes to eat dinner, managed to eat it all, but there was not so much on the plate by the time I removed the bones and skin.

Drinks, 1 black tea, 2 coffees with 1 tablespoon of skimmed milk (22 calories) 3.5 litres of water. Half a can of diet coke, but couldnt finish it, it tasted too sweet.

Exercise 50 sit-ups, 10 minutes of aerobics. Lots of housework and a pile of ironing.

Total calories 648.

It's amazing how full people refeeding get, over small things like salads and tuna!

Wow!

I think the stomach must have shrunk so much that it doesnt take much to fill up now. Weird feeling eating so little but yet being so full. I used to eat at least 2-3 times the amount I am eating now, then I would be picking by 1 hour later. Obviously thats the reason I had to start lipotrim.

Yasmine, you will be joining us in no time hun.

Day 3

Lunch, 4oz chicken breast marinated with chilli, garlic, ginger and soy sauce (140 calories)
Tomato (20 calories)
Green pepper (15 calories)
Red onion (16 calories)
Cucumber (8 calories)
Lettuce (9 calories)

Dinner, 4oz chicken leg marinated with ginger, chilli, garlic and soy sauce (180 calories)
6oz potato (100 calories)
Leeks (10 calories)
Cabbage (24 calories)
Swede (10 calories)
Carrots (10 calories) All veg small desert spoonfull.

Drinks 1 black tea, 1 white coffee (11 calories) 3 litres of water, 1 can of diet coke.

Total calories 695 calories.

Last edited:
Chicken is chicken in my eyes.......lol. It was lovely, I am loving experimenting with all the interesting recipes I wrote down during my TFR time, thanks to Jamie Oliver.

Day 4

Breakfast, Strawberry shake (142 calories)

Lunch, 1 wholemeal pitta bread (140 calories)
1 desert spoon of fromage frais (15 calories)
1 tin of sardines in brine (160 calories)
Tomato (20 calories)
Green pepper (15 calories)
Red onion (16 calories)
Cucumber (8 calories)
Lettuce (9 calories)
1 apple (72 calories)

Dinner, 4oz chicken breast marinated with chilli, garlic, ginger and soy sauce (140 calories)
6oz potato (100 calories)
Leeks (10 calories)
Cabbage (24 calories)
Swede (10 calories)
Carrots (10 calories) All veg small desert spoonfull.
1 muller yogurt small (59 calories)

Drinks 1 black tea, 2 white coffees (22 calories) 3 litres of water, 1 can of diet coke.

Total calories 972 calories.

yep im on the skimmed too!!

What are you going to do for breakfast after refeed?

Back