Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Congrats on the size 10!! x

Congrats on the size 10s Kered. You must be so chuffed. I bet you can't wait for your holiday now.

Thanks, yes I am well chuffed and really excited for the holiday. I am now counting my sleeps - only 26 sleeps to go :D

Wow, size 10! Well done you, that's fantastic! I hope I get there! I also want some crab sticks now, yum! xx

Thanks, I am really pleased. Oooh the crab sticks were delicious, just eaten the other half of the pack, not bad for 85 calories.

Congrats on the size 10!! x

Cheers Jan, I am well delighted. Still had half a bottle of wine left, so just poured myself a glass, well I do need to boost my calories.......;)

Wednesday 6th May

Breakfast, 30g porridge with skimmed milk and dried fruit, 180 calories.

Snack, mixed fruit salad, 80 calories.

Lunch, Chicken broth, 250 calories.
Yogurt 63 calories.
Snack size toffee crisps, 99 calories

Dinner, 75g mussels 80 calories
5 crabsticks, 85 calories
Small mixed salad 70 calories.

Drinks, 3 teas 33 calories

Total calories 940 but will probably have a snack later as I have eaten earlier today.

Snacks, the remaining half pack of crab sticks 85 calories.
Glass and a half of wine 249 calories (well I couldnt leave half a bottle in the fridge - could I?)

Total calories now are 1274.

Last edited:
Size 10 eh? ooooooooooooooo

Well done!

Gimme that toffee crisp:gimi:

Well done on the size 10. I don't think I've ever been that - lol !

Bet you felt fantastic buying them !

Well done on the size 10. I don't think I've ever been that - lol !

Bet you felt fantastic buying them !

I was surprised, but my top half is not catching up, I am still a 12-14 on the top, depending what the style is..........:(

Thursday 7th May

Breakfast,
Mixed fruit salad of 72g grapes, 125g honeydew melon, yogurt 143 calories.

Snack,
Tracker Bar, 127 calories.

Lunch,
2 slices of wholemeal bread 126 calories
1 cheese triangle 20 calories
Ham 78 calories
Small salad 30 calories
Cheese and onion crisps 131 calories.

Snack
Crunchie bar 185 calories

Dinner
Smoked haddock 240 calories
Carrots and sweetcorn, 50 calories.
Pear 60 calories
Yogurt 63 calories.

Drinks, 3 teas, 33 calories

Total calories 1286

Note to self, calories for Friday for work.
Porridge with fruit 250 cals
2 bread, 126 cals, ham 52 cals, cheese triangle 20 cals, salad 80 cals, grapes 75g 50 cals, apple and pear 120 cals.
Total so far of 698 cals, and I might get some chicken out for dinner.

Mary you are doing so well congrats on the size 10's!!! I know you are counting cals but do you feel like you're eating loads?? I really do and am so scared to weigh in as I think I've gained; I really need to follow those calories a bit more closely!!!

I really do feel like I am eating loads, but because I am eating healthy stuff (mostly) I am struggling to get my calories up. I am trying to get to 1700 calories a day eventually, but even now I am struggling to get to 1500. The only days I seem to be close to my calories are the days when I have alcohol!!

When are you weighing?

uurgghh...tommorow...supposed to go today really but put it off...am worried, really beating myself up in case I have put on!!! x

The first few weeks can be like that, I stayed the same the first week, then lost for the next 3 weeks. Good luck Rach.

Already had a few complaints from my OH, but I am loving the smaller front.....lol

Obviously a male thing then! lol

I really do need to have a go at this calorie counting thing, just to see exactly what i'm putting in the old machine! lol

I have had a quick calculation, nothing precise, but somedays you look like you are only around 800+ !!!

I have had a quick calculation, nothing precise, but somedays you look like you are only around 800+ !!!

Hmmm - that would explain the odd hunger pang now and then, but to be fair, I'm sat on my behind most of the day behind a desk, so not much exercise going on, so I guess my body is fairly happy with the intake.

Once you get to target you can always up the calories, I just worry incase the body goes into starvation mode though Mark, which can easily happen if not enough calories are being consumed.

Back