Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

You make me laugh Yasmine.
What time are you going for your weigh in today huni?
LOL glad to be of comedy service :D

I usually go for my weigh in around 11-12. But I took Ducolux last night and was in pain had to keep coming and going lol. Really works that stuff.

I was so lucky on TFR, only twice I used senokot then the flapjacks done the trick, great that they are helpful for something lol.

(Things are looking up - I got a friend request from Jan! lol).

Just to lull you into a false sense of security you understand! :p

I was so lucky on TFR, only twice I used senokot then the flapjacks done the trick, great that they are helpful for something lol.
Lucky. My bowel movements are insanely unregular. I'm lucky to go twice a week.

I tried fibre clear but had no luck at all. I used to put 2 desert spoons of that stuff in every shake and 1 glass of water.

Hi

I also take fibreclear. the pharmacist told me to take it twice a day only as too much can have the opposite affect and bung you up!!

Still only going to the loo once a week or twice in a good week.

Hard to get this right!

Hi

I also take fibreclear. the pharmacist told me to take it twice a day only as too much can have the opposite affect and bung you up!!

Hard to get this right!
Oooooooooooooooooh........

Jeez I'm so dopey LMAO! :D

Hey you know when calculating the amount of calories in lets say chicken breast. It says that the amount of calories in it for it's raw weight is

1oz/28g = 34 calories.

I plan to have 4oz so that would be 136 calories. But this is it's raw weight.

Would the amount of calories change when you bake it , steam it etc?

Lucky. My bowel movements are insanely unregular. I'm lucky to go twice a week.

I tried fibre clear but had no luck at all. I used to put 2 desert spoons of that stuff in every shake and 1 glass of water.

Hopefully you should be okay once you start to eat food, nothing worse Yasmine.

Hi

Hard to get this right!

Have you tried the flapjacks?

Hey you know when calculating the amount of calories in lets say chicken breast. It says that the amount of calories in it for it's raw weight is

1oz/28g = 34 calories.

I plan to have 4oz so that would be 136 calories. But this is it's raw weight.

Would the amount of calories change when you bake it , steam it etc?

If you weigh it raw, then steam it or bake it, it should be the same calories, but my book gives me 130g skinned grilled breast = 192 calories.
192 / 13 = 14.76 calories per 10g

So if you were having 4oz = 112g, it would be 14.76 x 12 (rounding it up to 12) = 177 calories.

Last edited:
Hopefully you should be okay once you start to eat food, nothing worse Yasmine.

Have you tried the flapjacks?

If you weigh it raw, then steam it or bake it, it should be the same weight, but my book gives me 130g skinned grilled breast = 192 calories.
192 / 13 = 14.76 calories per 10g

So if you were having 4oz = 112g, it would be 14.76 x 12 (rounding it up to 12) = 177 calories.
Oh... that's confusing. Sorry my maths is sooo bad :D

Yas - if you weigh it raw and take the number of cals in raw chicken - that's the number you'll eat. If you cook it then weigh it you take the number of cals in cooked chicken. It will change weight when cooked - that's why the cals are different for raw and cooked things. Just choose which you want to use and stick to it. xxx

Yas - if you weigh it raw and take the number of cals in raw chicken - that's the number you'll eat. If you cook it then weigh it you take the number of cals in cooked chicken. It will change weight when cooked - that's why the cals are different for raw and cooked things. Just choose which you want to use and stick to it. xxx
Ah! I get it. Kinda like weighing it raw but just do the whole method thingy. I put up a method in a post, maybe that will help. Cheers.

Jan explained it so much better than me............thanks hun.
LOL aww no worries. Thanks for helping :hug99:

Jan explained it so much better than me............thanks hun.

HaHa - I have Jonnie's 2 boys here this weekend - for obvious reasons - so am practised at trying to explain things as simply as poss .... Oooooooo!! Just thought - no offence Yas!!!

**whispers** "I'd better not tell her they're 8 & 4 - she might see her bum" :D

PS - And thank God for whoever invented the Wii!!!! :xx

Aww Jan, so happy that Jonnie is home, you must be well pleased.

I take it that means you are not working tonight? Nightshift on my own - how dare you woman!!

Aww Jan, so happy that Jonnie is home, you must be well pleased.

I take it that means you are not working tonight? Nightshift on my own - how dare you woman!!

I AM - he's so traumatised though I feel really sorry for him ...

Sorry about tonight (honest ..... (not) ... ) Wed, thur, fri for a couple more weeks now .... have a nice shift! xx

I can imagine he is, poor thing what he has been through.

Well I am off to bed now that the dinner is cooked to try and get a few hours for my long boring 12 hour nightshift without my friend who is gutted (not) that she isn't working tonight.

Enjoy your time with the kids Jan xx

You'll be in work now ..... soooooorrreeeeeee!!! :(

Mind you I am absolutely KNACKERED - it'll be an early night for me. I hope your shift goes well. xx

Back